1.Artur Boruc
2.Jerzy Dudek
3.Przemysław Tytoń
4.Tomasz Kuszczak
5.Grzegorz Sandomierski
6.Łukasz Fabiański
7.Wojciech Szczęsny

LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Tbh I only know 4 of them but they are good keepers yes. Lol, not much of a topic eh?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Uhh yeah. It seems anything can become a topic today.

Anyways I'm surprised that I know 5 of them. Isn't it premature to call Szczesny great already though? Same goes with Fabianski and Dudek. You can't be a great keeper if you rarely ever play a match
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Well, you can hate all you want, but the fact is that Dudek won the Champions League for Liverpool in 2005 and he did it almost single handedly. Before coming to Liverpool, he played for Feyenoord, where he is still a legend. True, he was only the reserve keeper in Real, but Iker's position there is undeniable, it's as simple as that. Even though, he has always been ready to replace him and whenever he did he was great. He was held in high esteem by his colleagues and Jose (check out his last game for Real, you'll know what I mean) and it tells you a lot about his class. Learn your football mate
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yes, Poland has many great keepers. Though, if I'm honest, I believe that Germany is the nation which produces the best keepers. Neuer, Adler, Wiedenfeller, Tim Weise, Butt, Lehmann, Kahn, Ulreich, rafael Schafer, Rost; all great keepers in recent history.

Hopefully we see a nice little improvement in Szcezny though, because I think he has some great potential
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Right now the battle of goalkeepers is between Germany and Spain no doubt about it.    Holland, France and Italy are also worth mentioning
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Not sure how holland gets any sort of mention to be honest. Stekelenberg and Van Der Sarr are both great, but other than that, Dutch keepers are average at best in my opinion. Same with Italy, though they do have a lot of young keepers coming through who look as though they may be able to change that in the coming years
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Spain? Casillias, Reina, Valdes, De Gea, plus a handful of others
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Guys, chill, he did not write that we have the best goalies in the world, so there's no need to compete or whatever here. Anyways, for a nation which has a shite football team in general, at least at the moment, we do have some solid talented GK. You're not familiar with Sandomierski and Tytoń yet, but you soon will be, as the first one is a real gem and on the move to Celtic, and the second one is a star of Roda Kerkrade and already rumored to be the next Ajax keeper. He's a pro at saving penalties too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football