Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Players You Like From Teams You Dislike Or Are Neutral On.
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I would have to say

I Dislike arsenal and man utd, but I absolutely love.

*rvp
*Wayne Rooney
*Cesc Fabregas
*Andrei Arshavin
*Walcott

I also dislike AC Millan, but there are alot of players from there I like.

*Dida
*Ronaldinho
*Thiago Silva
*David Beckham, I know he is an LA Galaxy player but still
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Me and you will not be best of friends then lol
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Hhmm, players I like from rival teams?

Liverpool, would have to be yossi benayoun, I think he's a great creative midfielder wasted by benitez.
Arsenal, would have to be thomas vermaellen, I like his style, and he scores goals for someone whos not that big, but he's made a difference to their defence.
Chelsea, would be michael essien, great roy keane type player, and chelsea are not as good without him.
Man city, would be craig bellamy, I hate the guy, but I think he's a great player, and a pain in the ass for any defence.

A few foreign favourites are
Real madrid, would be ronaldo for obvious reasons.... Lol
Barcelona, would be messi, he's brilliant and reminds me of george best a bit. You have to love someone who can go around players like that.
Inter milan, would be diego milito, don't know why, I just like the guy.... Lol, and he scores goals.
Ac milan, would be pirlo, I have always admired this guy in midfield, good solid player
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
United- love the defence, hate that poof neville
LOL
Borg (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think this is a great topic.

For liverpool I have to say torres, he's just got great ability and amazing finishing. Chelsea, I would say cech since you can't deny his ability and I can't hardly stand the rest of them. Rangers I will have to say van der vaart
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Man United: Valencia looks very handy.
Chelsea: Zhirkov, Joe Cole, Drogba and Anelka. Incredibly dangerous attacking players.
Arsenal: Arshavin (one of my top 3 world players), Vermaelen
Man City: So many.... Ireland, Tevez, Shaun Wright Phillips

Attitude plays a huge part for me. If a player is the kind to flop about or have a hissy fit, punching the ground if they don't get a penalty after a dive, then I probably like them a little bit less
Drogba is one of the players that you hate urself for liking him
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Inter Milan: Javier Zanetti. Absolute legend, but under-rated. You won't believe he is 36 now, on the verge of his career, but still hasn't lost his pace and dedication. Class.

Juventus: Buffon and Del Peiro. The former is probably the best gloves man in the history, and the latter a hero-legend-leader-one club man.

AS Roma: Who else but Totti!Again a club legend, perhaps the Maldini of Roma. Love his love for his club, he had big money options to switch but refused all. One of the most under-rated forwards, he's got everything.

Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Madrid: Granero, Xabi, Higuain  Espanyol: De la Peñá  Ajax:Verthongen  
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I dislike Barcelona but I Like Ibrahimovic, Xavi and Iniesta and I admit, altough I am a Real fan, that Barcelona plays the most beatifull and best football in the world right now
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I dislike Barcelona, Manchester United & Bayern Munich.

Barcelona players I like: Ibrahimovic, Iniesta, Puyol & Xavi

Manchester United players I like: Park, Valencia & Ferdinand

Bayern Munich players I like: Ribery, Robben & Olic
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Here's one. How about players you like from international teams you dislike?
People like a lot of international teams and are not put together.... Not quite the same anyway this topic is good
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
From manchester united - valencia, fletcher, vidic

From real madrid - casillas (best keeper in the world in my oppinion), van der vaart, higuain

From juve - diego

From manchester city - micah richards, joe hart (I believe he still has not been sold on a permenant basis to birmingham)
JamalPortland (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I'm a chelsea fan, but I like Arsenals football/manager    Liverpool-Fernando Torres  Man City-Steven Ireland, Adebayor  
"I'm a chelsea fan, but I like Arsenals football/manager" but yet you have an Arsenal player in your profile pic.... Strange
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I hate Spurs.... But still Lennon is my favorite right wing player.... He is so fast and crosses brilliantly.... Its great to watch him !
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good thread. I' m neutral on Barca but I can't take my eyes off Messi when he's dribbling. United I like Giggs. Liverpool, Torres is my fave. I like Walcott for Arsenal. I like Shaun Wright Phillips for Man City
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I Dislike Barca but I like Messi, its amazing how closely he dribbles the ball to his feet.

AC Milan
Ibra

I Dislike Man City but I like
Tevez

I dislike Arsenal but I like
Walcott, RVP, Nasri

Kick4Life - changing lives through football