Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Players To Watch In 09/10!
Alfaz (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I wannan see more of Federico Marcheda in action, how many more miracles he can do.... But to bad he's been loan out...
Zach (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Kiko Macheda hasn't been loaned out.... He's in the teamsheet for the weekend.

Link: www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/26309...
Alfaz (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Oh ok.... That's great! I can see him more in action provided he gets the to play.... !
Hammad (Manchester United) 5 years ago
With the arrival of owen, its difficult for macheda to get a first team place.... Fergie can throw him in less-important matches like the one coming up mid'week against wolves (Carling Cup fixture)...
SHUNGEN (Nagoya Grampus) 5 years ago
For me, I think here would be my top 10, mainly because quite a few of them are very under-rated:

10. Takayuki Morimoto
9. Honda Keisuke
8. Yoann Gourcuff
7. Ashley Young
6. Ángel Di Maria
5. Sergio "Kun" Agüero
4. Mario Balotelli
3. Edin Džeko
2. Ronaldo (The original)
1. Lionel Messi
Zach (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Gourcuff has the ability to really become a world class talent, and if he starts off well, I'm sure his name will be thrown around quite a bit in January.

Balotelli is an absolute prick though. The kid's temperament is horrible and he'll have to tame that well before he'll make a big impact.

Fat Ronaldo? What kind of impact is he gonna' make? I know he's playing back in Brazil but he won't be grabbing headlines
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Fat ronnies gonna' win the pie eating contests. UGHH!.... Stupid
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha he would, I think he ate a 12 foot chocolate éclair in 30 seconds astonishing
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
I don't think Yoann Gourcuff is underrated, I just think a lot of people haven't seen him play yet. On that note, he isn't going anywhere for a while because he just signed a new deal with Bordeaux. He could shine in Champions League group play, because they have a very competitive group.

Balotelli really needs to mature some more, a lot as a matter of fact. He's got all of the physical attributes to be a star, not to mention that he can easily rock the ball from distance
Diego is doing superb at the moment. Scored two goals to clinch winner againts roma
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yea I liked the first one he scored speed power, and finish definirively a player to watch this season
Yes he will. I'm a little suprised that he converted his talent and skill to seria standards. Can't wait for the champions league now. Its gonna' be a really good one for international teams this year
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
You sure are a Diego fan Sergio! You post it everywhere lol  Btw, yes, he is great!
Yes Diego is great, amazing!
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Is it Diaby year? I Hope in secret
Yes, he's showing real progression! Despite the own goal, he has done well for Arsenal, showing some individual skills and teamwork skills, this will be his year...
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
No. Although he scored 2 goals against Portsmouth, he also scored an absoulute outrageous own goal against Manchester United
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
And we should also keep an eye on S. Kiessling and Helmes from Bayer Leverkusen !    
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Nicklas Bendtner is a hot prospect for Arsenal. He I still young and has been on form for Denmark in their qualifiers against Portugal etc. He should start more for Arsenal because he normally acts as a SuperSub when Arsenal or down. He likes to go on mazy runs and can play in most positions as a forward or winger. I also liked to watch Daniel Sturridge when he was at Manchester City soI think he will be a traget man for Chelsea as the season progresses
FUTBAL (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Chelsea : Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba & Nicholas Anelka
Arsenal : Cesc Fabregas, Andrey Arshavin & Robin Van Persie
Liverpool : Steven Gerrard & Fernando Torres
Tottenham : Robbie Keane & Peter Crouch
Barcelona : Lionel Messi & Zlatan Imbramovich
Real Madrid : Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Karim Benzema & Raul
Valencia : David Villa
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 5 years ago
You meant every starplayer
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lool at liverpool I would rather say Benayoun he improved during the past years but he's too underestimate in my opinion. Yesterday he showed again how he is with the ball at his feet
FUTBAL (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Almost every starplayer has his special ability to help and cover up his own squad and team
Hashhash (VfL Wolfsburg) 5 years ago
Bro your forgetting lots of wicked players.... Is it because they don't show those players where you can easily find them lol
Bent is gonna' do well at sunderland. I can see it happening. And a top Finish for bolton
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think Glen johnson will get in there!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Ronaldo-lets see what's he gonna' do in madrid  Eto'o and ibra and finally ronaldinho(I am eagerly waitin for him gain from!)
Ronaldinho is it greet form but milan isn't his club. Italians play to defencesifly
Right man.... M waiting for ronaldinho too.... Can't imagine the way his playing at the moment.... His not the ronaldinho v have known for years...
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I miss the old gaucho the king of joga bonito
Eljero elia, HSV and teh dutch national sqaud he could hold robben on the bench
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Yeah, I will follow him !  He seems to be a good player, didn't know about him before until two weeks ago !
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Good shout. Played great at FC Twente and it was reported that Arsenal was interested in his services. Was great for the Netherlands to when he was called up. He has great pace, technique, and cross
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
After today I would keep an eye out for West Ham's Hines, I didn't catch his first name but what an incredible player. Pace to rival any player, very deceptive he will always be a pain for the best defenses
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Agreed. He troubled Liverpool, and in particular Carragher a lot. Seems like a headless chicken at times who just runs around but could be a decent prospect if developed correctly
I can finally see torres bieng on form more often. It was great to see him score yestaday. And great to see him smile and enjoy the game
Yea Played well yesterday keep it up and you have a title challenge
Hmm.... Maybe. I would like to believe that
Probably he wudnt score much goals this season.... Liv. Are with out alonso and he was the playmaker here alongside gerrard...
Hmm Sergio all you can do is believe
1- Wayne Rooney
2- Lennon
3- Arshavin
4- Defoe
5- Anelka
6- Nani
7- Ashley Young
8- Barry
9- Torres
10- Gallas
11- higuain  12- benzema  13-vermalean  
Oh and you can't forget players like fabregas and xavi
Bellamy anyone? After a great performance in the last 2 games...
Yea I think so.... Surprised me with his sharpness this season
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Yea, but he's gotta' control his temper, after the match, he punched a fan. Plus, if Santa Cruz and Adebayor is back, he will only get the 4th striker's role

Kick4Life - changing lives through football