Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Players To Watch In 09/10!
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Watch out for Glen Johnson, he is definately one of our better players and best buys....  He is now our tied top scorer....
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Whether he fulfils his defensive obligations is up for debate though, with a right-back so far forward they are always susceptible to pacey counter-attacks which is worrying given the underlying defensive concerns
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So much like sergio ramos
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I know you gotta' love 'em some of my favorites guys
That's a good point Andy, but it doesn't seem like the goals we conceded are his fault, cause most of them were from set pieces...
True very true, no real defensive errors from him yet
Liverpool-

Riena-
He has already shown me is preety much the best goal keeper in the premiership. The last couple os seasons in my nutural thought of him was that he was over rated and didn't do much in the game. But the early start he had this season is showing me he is absolutley world class. Yes I rate him over van der sar!

Glen Johnson-
Other than bieng the most creative player on the field. He is scoring important goals that helped us win 2 games. He is an amazing right back and an amazing buy for rafa. He is so good many people are now wondering why he aint a winger.

Carragher-
Has been the soul reason why liverpool don't get annialated every game. People say he is over rated and such but I strongly dissagree. In my view carragher does more good than terry does in an average game. Yes is said!

Arsenal-

Arshavin-
An Amazing player that is just improving and improving. Ever since the depature of adebayor he just flourished in the new 4-3-3 formation. He is probobley the best player in the team.

Var-mar-len- (Impossible to spell I know)
A Solid Rock in arsenals defence. Has a great right foot that ended the gallas and toure problem of having 2 left foot players. Also a ace in the air and a natural goal scorer. Arsene wengers cheap ways have paid off when he met this guy.

Manchester United-

Rooney-
Rooney has been sharp scoring and destroying teams in a flash. He is on very good form at the moment. And it seems that with ronaldo and tevez gone, he wants to do his be lead scorer.

Chealsea- (Where do I start)

Ashley Cole-
He was once hated lol but after hiddinks short spell at chealsea he has really up his game.

Anelka And Drogba-
Best Striker Partnership at the moment. These 2 boys have magic feet and a world of pace between them. Its hard to tell which will win the golden boot.

Lampard-
Mr. Underated of the century has been playing his best. People often critise him becouse of the gerrard comparison.

And Selection of Others:

>Lennon
>Ashley Young
>Diego
>Luca Modric(Injury D:)
>Defoe
>Tevez
>Adebayor
>Barry
>Ronaldo
>Messi
>De Rossi
>Ibrahimovich
>Xavi

Aghh my brain hurts. No more!
Looooool! You covered it my friend couldn't do it any better, BTW please come on meebo
Lol my parents figured I use too much ftube. So they done some parental guidance stuff. And I can't. The meebo bar thing dissapeard. Msn? If you wanna chat add me: Shorif_Ahmed@hotmail.com

And lol my brain is well hurting now D:
D: So bad, I'm kinda not supposed to be on here too, but one quick question on here tell me what Happened to your friend Kay? I serious;y doubt his computer is still down and if it is he should find a way to get on here
There are so much more lol!  And it's Vermaelen! I think
That man lost intrest in site just like alexi. I guess its the valuation thing. I'm gonna' try puesuding him tommorow to come online. And man be discreet. Your parents must not know
I have to go offline man. Bye
I know be discrete, Oh great He knows I'm on here, gotta' go fast Bye!
Yes, please make those 2 come back!
You talking bout Alexi and Ronnie? Ron will be Hard Alexi incredibly hard, just talked to him on Meebo
Will Yakubu be making the difference for Everton, now that he's back from injury?
Zach (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Probably not, I see him as the 3rd choice striker in a team that plays with one up top
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
No, you're wrong. If Yakubu is back, he would surely play the first choice striker. Saha would be the 2nd choice and Jo would be third. Maybe Moyes would try to reformat the squad and made it to 4-4-2 or any formation with two strikers up front
Dede75 (PSG) 4 years ago
Rodallega sucks, I bet on stephen ireland to shine this season !
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Me 2. With all the money spent I think he will be lucky to get into the team but I think he will. I think Gerrrard will win PFA
4 years ago
Foster, nani and antonio valencia are the players to watch....  Also, arsenal youngstersenilson, ramsey, merida
Galla (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Not Wilshere?
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
I hope that Mauro Zarate season's will be as good as last year season !
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Sorry, Wilshere is too young, no? Is he still playing for asresnal this year? I heard that Arsenal lent him in Scotland...
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Pedro and Bojan of Barca, Ireland, Diego, Diego Milito of Inter, Felipe Melo, Benzema, Ibra, Mata of Valencia, Vermaelen, Ozil and Marin of Bremen, Robben of Bayern, Granero
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
I hope that Mauro Zarate season's will be as good as last year season !
I hope that Aquillani is as good as Alonso
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He will don't worry I'm sure he'll make an instant impact
ToePoke (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ebanks-Blake once he regains his fitness.

As far as World Football is concerned, Takayuki Morimoto of Catania. He's being hailed as the best young player in Serie A, I imagine he'll move to a bigger team within the next couple of seasons
Yes, I expect goals from Ebanks-Blake, firing them in like he did in the Championship!
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Keisuke Honda at VVV Venlo! ^_^
He's at Bolton yes?
Maybe?
Zach (Manchester United) 4 years ago
No he plays for VVV-Venlo in the Eredivisie
Blooob (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think tuncay sanli will make diiferents for stoke city a great and hard worker.  Torres is going to be the star of epl
Ya Torres will. But I am not sure about Tuncay. Anyways I think that Johnson Arshavin Lampard and Rooney will be the players to watch for the top four teams
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
For me a Player to watch is not a confirmed player but a personn who got talent and have something to proove or confirm !
ImnotWalkinAlon (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Torres Top Scorer (just don't get hurt please)
It's time for FA to be fair (if someone call it fair what they done last year, it's BS) Gerrard for PFA.
Glen Johnson best signing.
Argue all you want
Alfaz (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'll go for Titus Bramble.... Top scorer for Own Goal.... Haha.... Sorry No offence...
Actually, he's very good for Wigan.... He can really help them defend their place in the prem...
I'm gonna' be watching the galactico's very closly
So will everyone else
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 4 years ago
I'm going to watch the club who wil trash them very closely. FC barcelona OLA

Kick4Life - changing lives through football