Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Players To Watch In 09/10!
Yashan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Nenad Milijas looked dangerous on the ball for Wolves. I say he is a player to watch. Also if Dos Santos doesn't get his chance at Spurs I don't know what else he could possibly do toget noticed by Redknap
Thomas1978 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Well, after last weekend I think Bendtner will be one to watch. He seems to have matured abit and is more composed in his play now.

Modric did well too and will also be one to watch I think. He is probably the best technically in the league. His touchs and ability on the ball is wonderful. Whether he gets to play in the right position is crucial. Harry seems to like him ont he left and I think that is wasteful. Him in the Stevie G position just behind the main man will be great.

Others to wtach will be Arshavin who I think will really be up there this season, Palacios is oen to watch too. A great player.

===
Please follow my blog, thank you.

Link: lets-talk-soccer.blogspot.com

===
Please follow my blog, thank you.

Link: lets-talk-soccer.blogspot.com
2oman (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Don't forget Rodellega and Carlton Cole.... They should florish this season
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I hugely agree, Cole did so well last season, and I expect him to up his game even more this season.... Rodellega had a flying start to the season with a screamer, and with Valencia gone, he may step up...
Curlsz (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
I agree two, both of them have a great season in front of them
Curlsz (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Sunderland strikers Bent and Jones look set to have a good season
Yup, especially Bent, he seems very confident and happy at Sunderland...
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Premier League:Rooney  La Liga:Ibrahimovic  Italian Leagueiego  Bundesligazeko
Bundesliga: I'm anxious to see how Tymoschuk and Pogrebnyak play in Bayern and Stuttgart respectively...
Kafka (Bayern Munchen-A) 5 years ago
Me too. I love Tymo and hope he gets some time; I think he is much better than Marc Van Bommel
Elucari (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Jermaine Defoe from the Spurs, that hat trick aggainst hull was nasty! He's my pick to click in addition to kuyt
2 goals for England, 3 for Spurs, he's on fire!
Bhawk11 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Didier Drogba and Andrei Arshavin
HAWJ10 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Lionel messi will take argentina to the champions...
That's in the World Cup...
Kafka (Bayern Munchen-A) 5 years ago
For me, it's Geovani Dos Santos. He is at a club that needs him, so he will get playing time, and he is a fabulous dribbler of the ball with quick feet and almost messi-like pace. (as close a human can get, anyway!)
Yic0ng (Arsenal) 5 years ago
The players at man see are definetly the biggest concern over the world as they try to form their own galactico which I think is impossible. Real madrid is the team to watch !
So far for me Defoe and Palacios are the best with Reina. And I think the teams to watch so far is spurs and chelsea
I wholly agree with you on Defoe, I expect him to really show is class this season, after all, he his a goal-machine...
Yep 4 in 3
Tarekzizou15 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Honestly I'm thinking adebayor or arshavin jermaine defoe is a good bet as well
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Aquilani when he gets healthy, I am so excited to see what he will bring to our club. He has tremendous pace, can shoot from distance and has very deceptive passing ability which can slot in Torres for easy finishes. The only thing which will be interesting to see is if the Gerrard Torres duo will continue, or if Steven will fall back to his more natural, true center midfielder position, and it will become the Torres Aquilani duo. (In a perfect world it would be the Gerrard Aquilani Torres trio haha).

Also Arshavin and Eduardo from Arsenal, Deco from Chelsea(who will want to redeem himself from last year) Darren Bent from Sunderland, Huddlestone from Tottenham, Ibrahimovic for Barca, that's my two cents
Well, since your so hyped about him, I should be too...
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
As a manchester United fan, I think the player to be looking forward to this year will be Wayne Rooney as he will shine even more with Ronaldo not there

Kick4Life - changing lives through football