Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Next Real Signing
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
They're not finished yet.
Theyve been linked with david villa, maicon, ribery, and anyone else that's worth a damn.
So whos next to sign with them?
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Messi, they will activate his 150mil buyout clause
Seriously though david villa is next
Yea I believe so too, but there smartest move would be to get maicon
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Can't wait for him to leave inter
They have a policy of only buying crap defenders though
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Lol^. I hope Man utd get Villa and Real go for maicon
Cristiano9rocks (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Yop sercreatly they are still makeing plans with villa!
Syraph (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Maicon needs to be next!
Screw villa and ribery, we have ronaldo and kaka.
Maicon will be a good addition, once pepe comes back (kinda violet, aint he? , like wayne rooney in hulk mode) and metzelder is still here. Madrid's back line is looking pretty good. Oh yeah, ramos too lol
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
"wayne rooney in hulk mode" loool
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Vila, cause he wants to stay in spain. Vidic will come next the club has been strongly linked with him. Maicon would be nice but I don't think it will happ
Vidic isn't going anywhere
Yeah, it may just be a fake signing
Get it it's not a real signing it's a fake one
Yea I was just confirming it
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
They should sign maicon, ronaldo and kaka are there, what do they need ribery and david villa for? If they 2 of the best players on earth why need to get worse?
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
David Villa is set to sign for Real Madrid for a fee of around 35mill. Snubbing Chelsea and Manchester City. Looks like another big fish for Real......

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premier...
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Need to get some defenders, but I think maicon isn't enough. The odds are though they will purchase Villa next, then Ribery, and then who knows. Vidic would be a good move for real, but come on people lets get real here, its not happening. With the money they're spending they should've bought newcastle
Phearos (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Lol you know even zidane is encouraging ribery to real I think zidane has real plans in madrid for future
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well Real isn't going to be worth b******s without a new, big name defender.... Maicon needs to be going there if they're going to have any chance against Barca as they will and have shred the defence Madrid has at the moment. Ribery won't be joining Madrid this year I'm willing to bet, I read in an article that Real is unwilling to make more than two 50mil+ signings per transfer period.... So maybe next year. They don't need him anyway.... Bolster the defence fellas, otherwise that's a whole lot of wasted money
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
^ what he said
Yup I agree, real madrid is in big debt now and has to pray for nice shirt sales, and ironically the bank they borrowed from is in Barcelona
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Really now? That's the funniest financial blunder I've heard in a while
Cristiano9rocks (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Ha, they have NO DEBT! They are the most decrated club! And they have been saving for years! And they have the mafia! They need no money dude!
Neonseong (Liverpool) 5 years ago
They were so close on VIlla but now I think it's time for a defender. Why not Raúl Albiol? He's cheap and Valencia will be willing to sell him. Aren't they close to signing David Silva now?
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
There have been reports that negotiations have broke down between Real and Villa. I think what Valencia plans to do is get a hefty price for Villa so they can make an attempt to keep hold of Silva. We'll see how well that works out
Real Madrid are reported to have finalised a deal for Valencia defender Raul Albiol. A €15million deal is understood to have been agreed. This is just a rumour no confirmation on it yet
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Well it has been confirmed now, but he hasnt signed a contract yet.

Link: goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/25/1345989/offic...
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Aldiol will be the next signing, then its turn for benzema and start selling their players
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Arbeloa seem to be close to wearing a white shirt...
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
And sit on the bench

Kick4Life - changing lives through football