Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Next Big Star. Who Do You Think Is The Next Big Star
Fotbolpoirmoi (Lille) 4 years ago
Who do you think is the next big star , a great talent . Please put a link to his information so we can read/check up on him.

I think Ricky van Wolfswinkel is the next dirk kuyt here is his info

Link: www.soccerway.com/players/ricky-van-wolfswinkel/59...
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Paul pogba next vierra  Ravel morrison  Joshua king  William keane  Etzaz hussain  
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Adam Johnson has a very bright future ahead of him. Only if Man City don't mess him up then he will turn out to be a world class winger. Jack Wilshere also looks promising. The only thing he needs to fix tht he is a bit puny. For my liking
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I agree he's a talent and with my help he could be the best
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well as midfielders go, its got to be young jack wilshire, I think he's gonna' be something special, and have even mentioned in the man utd chat that I would have him at old trafford tomorrow, as a replacement for scholes.
Now all you arsenal fans don't start telling me we are not getting him etc;, its only a wish of mine lol, and a BIG compliment to one of your players.
Fergie fergie sign him up.... Lol
StefanJay (Arsenal) 4 years ago
HaHa

No complaints about you wanting a great young talent tony, especially with all the old folks at Man UTD I totally agree that he is going to be amazing one day and he's, what, 19 and has already contributed so much to the gunners midfield. He would have a starting role in my team any day
StefanJay (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wolfgang Stoch(spelling?) has impressed me a lot this year. He can be a bit greedy and not the best decision maker, but that's youth for ya. He has the talent and skill to be a top player in a few years if he gets his head straight
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Jack Wilshere. Amazing talent!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed with you and Tony. I am thoroughly impressed with Jack Wilshere, he has big things ahead
VanPersie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Jack Wilshere, so much composure on the ball and he is only 18. He looks like he is the best player at arsenal excepting Fabregas. Also check out the next [C.]Ronaldo, soon to be arsenal currently a Fluminese player Wellington Silva. I was lucky enough to see this dude torment many defences at the rescent Nike Cup at old trafford.

Da silva is the one doing the filthy dribble at the start, might come to nothing but looks the real deal

Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
SILVA!
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
This kid's something else. Mauro Icardi (Barcelona Youth).

And what team do these guys play for?
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
Maybe he'll make it big too. Giannis Fetfatzidis (Olympiakos).

4 years ago
Lewis Holtby, currently on loan at Mainz. He's half German/half English and is still eligible to play for England despite having represented Germany at various youth levels.

Expect to see him at Everton in the coming years.

Link: www.soccerway.com/players/lewis-holtby/57544/...
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Another young talent tht has a bright future is the young pedro. He is a tricky wing foward wiv great pace. And his eye for goal is top notch
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
I think we're looking more at less known talents. More a hidden gem rather than one of last year's biggest new faces
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Neymar (brazil) santos, james rodriguez (colombia) porto, marco marin (germany) w. Bremen, javier pastore (argentina)palermo, elia(netherlands) hamburger, cavani (uruguay) napoli, giovanni moreno (colombia) racing club
All young talents amazing players look them up and you will see what I'm talking about
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
It would be nice if you gave us links along with the names, a good video you've seen? Instead of just clumping a bunch of words together
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
You tell em jimmy
Some great choices their
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
Someone who's getting more and more exposure by the season, Nuri Sahin. How long can he keep this season's form for?

Hmm I'm not sure has he really progressed in the last couple year? I knew about this guy a long time ago but he seems to be very quiet haven't heard much since
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
Obviously we can add Afellay to the list too. Amazing player
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lukaku would have to be one of them, he is only 17 at the moment and has the potential to be a very good player in the future

Kick4Life - changing lives through football