Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
New Kits "leaked!"
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Seeing Englands new PE kit this afternoon reminded me of the, "leaked," PL kits that are floating around the internet.

Including

The good:

The bad:

And the ugly

Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Some of these can't be real.... They look like s**t
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yeah.... Man utd kit look like an alien space suit. Hahaha
Ahahahahaha that one really did make me laugh hehe
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Omg lol !
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I don't even think the ones labeled "the good" are good. They all look atrocious. You'd think adidas and nike with all the money they give to the designers would come up with a half decent design even if they are paying homage to the older kits
I'm just really the messenger here, I don't think they are genuine, look like cheap asian copies to trick fans. One big giveaway is the fact Hublot signed a sponsorship deal with United last year.... Not saudi telecomms....
Quintuplechamps (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hublet have signed a deal with united alongside budweiser and saudi telecom.... Hublet will be advertising around old trafford stadium and saudi telecom will be sponsoring the shirt.... Unforunately I think these jerseys are real
Oh really? Wow I thought AIG was the only sponsorship that wasnt going to continue (for obvious reasons)
RedForUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
England's new kit looks like polo tee. Think they copied the idea from ralph lauren. Ahahah
Yeah its doesn't even look like a kit, hehe

They looked like they were going to go play croquet, after they went yachting.

And what's worst.... I want one. They're very stylish
RedForUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Jesus christ. Arsenal's kit look awful
Not more awful than utd's
Arsenal27 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Lol ya bt I really don't think these are the official kits its just some fool came up with    
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
These all look atrocious.... I hope to God these are fake
Hybr1dGunn3r (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Theres a good chance that the Chelsea one is authentic. A few teams in the MLS with 2009/2010 Adidas jerseys have ones like that one.

I've already seen New York play in this one:

That's the supposed Bayern kit.... I don't understand.... Do adidas think the armadillo look is good? Fugly as hell imo
Disgusting.... They first link is dead by the way
Ckangaroo (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Eww these new kits look like some guy took a dump and called it a jersey.... What is with the chelsea jersey.... Looks like a tank top over a shirt
Chitowngooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Dude theres no way that's the new arsenal kit, someone just heat pressed some s**t on.... That's just awful but I did see that last Man UTD one a while back and the chelsea kit looks like the russia one as well as MLS teams
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Haha I like the lace on the second united one lol, Arsenal one looked absolutely terrible
Then it will suit the way they play.... Ba dum bum kkhhhsshh
Haha zinger lol
Arsenal is playing well right now though, leagues better than United haha
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
They are? What planet do you come from! Arsenal aren't playing well. I do have to say that Man U's jersey (which is fake) looks crummy
Lol. We came from the planet where less red is given. And that man U's kit definitely from another planet far2 away which jedi used it as pajamas
Ha Ha. Lol! Don't worry I only come from Jupiter! Luke Skywlaker probably used it! LOL!
Nerds.... .... The jedi don't wear pj's, they sleep naked, everyone knows that
These aren't the ones I saw elsewhere, and I'm not sure any of the kits are real
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
Here's another Man Utd. Version.
It looks like the Azteca jerseys from a couple of years back though.
In fact, it probably is lol

Link: www.footballshirtculture.com/09/10-kits/manchester...
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Yeah, Football Shirt Culture has quite a few. Barca, ACM, Man you, Celtic, Juve, Real Madrid, and AS Roma (my favortite)
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yea they do
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
Yeah, AS Roma's white jersey with the stripes across the chest are awesome, but I'm not a big fan of the black jersey. I prefer this years black one
What.... Manchester United Look Like a Third World Country international
So do all of them, They are all terrible
Lol hopefully they don't turn out to be. I actually like the first one (not bieng bias) it just suits us. Makes us look like a ueropean team with a wierd spanish twist lol. I don't think uniteds kits are gonna' be bad. I'm actually looking forward to putting it on my shopping list lol
Lol your a good pool fan
Haha, Lol I like buying random kits and sticking em on my wall. I curentley got juventus, totteham, spain away and home, argentina, italy, manchester united black and red, liverpool gray and red, chealsea away and also a ac milan kit stuck on my wall. Yes its a collection!
Sorry Double post
Ya I used to do that haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football