Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Navas Wanted By Ramos
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Apparently former teammate at Sevilla SergioRamos would like Navas better than Ribery for Madrid. This is very interesting and he is a very promising player (gosh he's fast like lennon )

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=747316&sec=tra...

What do you think? Prefer him to Ribery
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I do believe navas will be a better player then Ribery. Why?

First of all. He is already adapted to the spanish league and many already know what a speed demon he can be. For serville. He holds a huge burden, ofcourse former captain (now Palop I believe he will proggress higher then frank, for he has a great way of combining with wing backs, if any one remembers the days when Jesus Navas and Dani alves were tottally in-sync!

Also. Ribery, first of all a great player. But I don't believe he composes his self for his team mates. Playing for bayern i've seen him do some stupid mistakes when it matterd, againts juve and also a few in the league.

I believe navas is more persistant, has two tricky feet (ribery too but still heehe) but is a better leader.

(also navas one of my faverourite Players)

But I wouldnt really want him leave. The spot light maybe on navas, and this itself could be a promotion to the champions league and maybe the world cup. But for me navas is one of those players who are destined to stay at thier loyal clubs. It would hurt to see him leave
It is true, he seems more like a home kinda a guy. There is one issue though is he becomes World's best quality and Sevilla haven't progressed and have been a big club that could hurt his career
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I think jesus navas is a great little player, very quick and creative, and is very incesive on the right hand side, plus I have him in my dreamfooty team.... Lol.
But apparently he doesent like any sort of away games etc:, as he suffers from bad home sickness, and has undoubtedly effected his international career, because he can't stand to be away from home.
Anyone know any more on this?
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good player but wouldnt last in the EPL he is a stick
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hehe I agree he is a lightwieght. But his speed is something special. I think he could last
It depends on what Club he was at, I think Man Utd would suit him well. With a fast style of play where Ronaldo flourished
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
They are 2 similar players but Navas could improve more because he is still young has enough time to learn more

Kick4Life - changing lives through football