Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Name Three Other Leagues That You May Follow Beside EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A And La Liga?
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
1. Eredivisie (Holland)  2. J League (Japan)  3. Ligue 1 (France)    
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Lol Nkrumah. That was fast
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I have a lot of time on my hands lol
1. MLS (USA) 2. Ligue 1 (France) 3. Scottish PL

Followed immediately by Eredivisie (Holland)

I mentioned before the Brazilian, Argentinian, Mexican, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian and Turkish leagues, but it is very unlikely for me to follow them. There is only so much hours in a man's life
Sometimes I think I follow the Championship League in England more most of the Euro leagues out of the Big Four
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Agreed. The championship is one of the most fun leagues to follow
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Probably the most competitive league in the world, with undoubtedly the biggest prize on offer in world football as the prize
And just when I was going to make a smartass joke about Gareth Town, I noticed the correction
I only "follow" the league that my team is in, everything else is just something I watch.    
Oh the definitions.    You could compile a book of quotes just by following this guy.
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Bobo, what happend to Garforth Town (not that Leeds isn't a good choice, I'm eagerly anticipating their return to ELP myself)? Also, are you Argentinian? If so, how is it possible you support England (unless you grew up there, in which case it's a dumb question)?
Garforth Town was an elaborate part of the nom de plume I adopted when I "rejoined" this very site.

They are a local side in Leeds that would get my support if I lived anywhere near them.

And no, I'm not Argentinian. My wife is though, and I love watching the Argentinian league - not so much for the skill, but for the crazy antics I witness there every week
Aah - mystery solved. Yeh I assumed you're Argentinian because of your favourite league + a Spanish-sounding name, my bad. Argentinian league is definitely one of the most insane out there, that's for sure
Primera A (Columbia) and the Jupiler league (Belgium). Maybe the Austrian Bundesliga if I have the time.

I don't follow these religiously, but you know. I keep my tabs
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
I follow closely the French Ligue 1 as well as the Portuguese Liga Sagres.
I also watch highlights from the Eredivisie, Brazilian Seria A, the Argentine Primera Division, Colombian and Uruguayan leagues.

Also:

The Turkish and Greek Superleague, love the Derbies and Big Matches
Cool, do you have a preferred columbian club?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Once Caldas and Cucuta.  I also like the Medellin derby between Independiente and El Nacional
I mostly watch EPL (Spurs games + derbies, big 4, etc.). Bundesliga is the second one for me, and La Liga comes third. I watch a bit of Eredivise, as well. On footytube, I like to catch up on Russian, Seria A, MLS, and derbies from Ukraine, Turkey, Portugal, etc. One league I almost never watch is Ligue 1, they bore me to death! Not a big fan of Serie A either, but I don't mind watching the big matches
Cloudst 3 years ago
Dutch league, brazillian league and mls
Lol
Cloudst 3 years ago
FAIL    Changed it sorry about that
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
A league, Eredivisie, and French Ligue. Oh yes and the championship
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
MLS is about the only other one I follow - Bundesliga, EPL and La Liga are good enough for me although now and then i'll check out any one of the other several leagues out there

Kick4Life - changing lives through football