Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchster UTD Signs Teen Trio
Blaak (Manchester United) 5 years ago
On Wednesday July !St Man UTD signed three teens on to their team ; Matthew James, Scott Wootton, and Oliver Gill. Matthew James looks like a good pick but being so young I don't know how any of them will do under the tremendous pressure of playing for Man UTD. I;m praying Man UTD makes some good Pro picks though and spends their money wisely. They really need someone to pick up the lack of Ronaldo. He ,unfortunately, will not be easy to replace.

Here's the link to the article:

Link: www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid= {F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}redirectorid=news_story&newsid=6635556
TheRonaldo7 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Technically they were already playing for united, but they just received like a promotion sorta thing, they now have professional contracts, good luck to them to get a squad place, its going to be diffficult!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yes deffo
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yea all these players were playing reserves I'm pretty sure, so they now just got contracts. So really man utd don't have to watvh there money because this wouldnt have cost much at all, maybe a small signing on fee
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Ya it's just business
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yay! That's what manchester need ! 3 rookies! That's going help them in replacing ronaldo and tevez! Lol
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I think Manchester united should have invested some money to get players with more experience and talent they should hav really pursued David villa and ribery
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
David villa is not on the market anymore, valencia closed all bidding on him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football