Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
MAN UTD Vs ARSENAL
Xybati (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Big Game!

After 5-0 and 4-1 victory, both teams are on high emotion & spirit.... Who going to win?

How is Ferguson & his long age enemy Wenger react?

Did Arsenal look as favourite? Put your prediction quick!

My prediction: MAN UTD 2 arsenal 1
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think that may be a little hopeful
Dali (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Congratulations! You were right!
Xybati (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wow, my prediction is right, thanks to Diaby!
Thanks to Mike Dean
Krok25 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah, thanks to two gifted goals
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Man Utd 3-3 Arsenal!  Hope hoping for goals galore!
Yup.... Really hope so
We know it will be a hell of a game and Arsenal will be looking for revenge!
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Wow omg omg omg omg omg omg  Can't wait this game is going to be great. Barely found out about it toaday. Arsenal wins this
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Going to be such a good game. Hopefully goals galore but I think it will be more like 2-2 or 2-1 to united. Rooney to score, maybe Owen if not valencia//nani. Arshravin and//or eduardo.

This is a really important game for both sides.

For Arsenal they won't to keep their awesome run going and continue the demolition of teams. United want to get some confidence and two consecutive win would really help get us into the rhythm
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I can see Arsenal grabbing this one.

This will be the game Arshavin and van Persie break-free in the new 4-3-3 formation (assuming Wenger opts for it) and bag a couple of goals. United will still be up for the challenge and definitely won't sit back.

Nevertheless, I can't wait for this match. C'mon you Gunners!
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Agreed it will be a fantastic match with lots of good quality football lets just hope arsenal continue their terrific form and put 4 past them. I predict arsenal 4-0 winners
I actually agree
4-0 at old trafford that a big call! It wouldnt surprise if arsenal came out on top with the form they are currently in however if they do win I doubt it will be by 4 goals
Lol? 4-0, that's crazy! Liverpool came close but, I doubt that will happen.... I don't think United will be unable to score on home ground...
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I agree they might score one but in the end arsenal will score more goals I think. We are in terrific form and Man UTD are not in their best. I hope we can beat them badly to get revenge on that massive loss they gave us in the fa cup a few years ago. Go gunners! I hope Arshavin and fabregas have a great game if they play well victory will be ours!
Dali (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Liverpool came close because the referee red-carded one of our players. Hopefully the same doesn't happen today
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ppff
Rexxar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
LOL, I myself am an Arsenal-fan as well, but don't suppose it will get 4-0 to the Gunners. Don't forget they have a midweek-game to play plus have a lot of good people like Walcott, Rosicky, .... Still injured. But if the strikers can manage to finally convert their good performance into goals (Arsenal has scored 12 times yet, none of the goals by strikers, WTF?), I can see them definitely taking home the 3 points
Umm, your stat is totally wrong but okay
Where is MU supporters? Haha, MU win!
Without Fabregas, will Arsenal's form continue? Or will it faulter?
Fabregas' absence would definitely wipe out a big element in our game
Dayve (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Even without fabergas arsenal took care of Celtic pretty handily in the Champions league, this ones Arsenal's 1-0
Leefo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Commonly I do not do any predictions, but if Arsenal have to win something it has to be this game on Saturday.... From what I've seen Arsenal is playing much better than last season, with stability at the back(when Sagna * Gallas * Vermaelen * Clichy and Song on the DMF position), on the other side Manchester for me isn't on his way to regain the title with this squad.... And definitely not to win against Arsenal now, when Rio's injured. Not this time.... So my tip is

Manchester United 1 - 3 Arsenal
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think it will be the most xciting in a long time. 3-1 to one of them
Lol, to one of them....  I'd like to see Arsenal continue their un-beaten run....
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Arsenal to win 2-1. Goals coming in from Rooney, Asharvin and Eduardo
Walcott (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I think Arsenal is favourite, but nevertheless, no doubt it will be a tight match.
Both team have their problems and their strengths. (VD Sar is out for man you, as is Ferdinand, and we all know the injured list)

ManU is however lacking creativity in midfield, but then again, Rooney is in top form.
14walcott14 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I agree with Walcott.  But fabregas is probably not playing this match.
Bhawk11 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
3-2 arsenal wins
Sphinx42 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I don't like to get my hopes up if you know what I mean!.... I believe it will be a good match.... Man utd have a bit of a defensive problem with van der sar out of the picture.

Arsenal have a better chance of beating Man utd but.... I said this before.... Rooney and Nani are looking quite good and I won't be surprised if they make Arsenal suffer.

As long as Arsenal Score the first Goal and play with heart they will give us a show to remember
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Exactly, you can't get too big headed when you face Manchester United. They're still the best club in the world and just because they're lacking a couple players doesn't mean they will be pushed over.

Arsenal have had their fare share of problems over the seasons, and the good start this year can't act as a precedent. What Arsenal need to do is make sure to play a possession game. The midfield will become a battleground that they need to make sure Manchester United don't control. Most importantly stop any passes going to Rooney/Berbatov/ and maybe Owen.

If they don't then Manchester United will get a feel for the game. And we all know what happens when Man-Utd are in the footballing mood.

My prediction: 2-0 Arsenal
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I'm sorry to any united fan but you will get spanked 3 - 1 if not more! Arsenal will expose any flaw you have and I think is the right back and the left mid are you weak points. Nani is way too lazy so either Arshavin or Van persie will open you guys up I promise you
But evra is like the complete oppsite a work horse so the left side is covered, and I ronaldo was worse than nani.

Plus I doubt sir alex will think of that, it won't be that easy, we are talking about to great managers who have been in control of there team for years, a game of strategy this is

Kick4Life - changing lives through football