Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Man U WHAT HAPPENED?????
Blaak (Manchester United) 5 years ago
What the heck happened? It's like you guys didn't even show up for the game. I'm so dissapointed in Manchester United. I have seen you guys play football and that was NOT football. You guys were terrible. You had a chance to make history and win two years in a row. I hope you guys win next time. I'm so dissapointed
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
They didn't play that bad haha, Barcelona just outclassed them and once they scored that goal United didn't have the character to fight back, Messi just put the nail in the coffin. But at least you won the premiere league right, or are United fans just too spoiled to appreciate that haha just kidding. But really you should be proud they were there and you could watch them in the final
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Barcelona was just to good
Toliveischrist (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I know what happened! Nothing happened! Man UTD wasn't all there. Toliveischrist says they were just "Blah"
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LoL so it seems
Toliveischrist (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
What's wrong with third person? Lol. It was really an accident, I was quoting a friend on Footy. Todieisgain to be exact
Todieisgain (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
LOL that's me todieisgain says hi
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
MainEvent thinks Barcelona were just too good
[account-removed] 5 years ago
I think Man Utd Played terrible
Moocow111 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Manchester played terrible defence
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Yep yep
Nitro (Barcelona) 5 years ago
You got destroyed that's what happened
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
On any other day they played this match manchester united would have at least put up a good fight, and probably would've won
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I agree. We weren't destroyed as Nitro says, just too cocky
Too cocky and that's coming from you.... Lol ok
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Nitro shut up you don't know s**t

Oo look at me I'm a Barca fan, do you really think messi is better than ronaldo, he dives more than ronaldo did you not see him in the final, he dove and then cried like a baby, so shut up
Olympiakos did what? You shut your mouth.... You aint got a leg to stand on, your just one of the many haters out there!
Seriously you think Messi flops, really? That just seems like ignorance to me if you are calling Messi a diver and claim Ronaldo is better than him. Then why didn't Ronaldo pass to his teammates or score a goal? He played pretty good but he never tried to set up his teammates, that's why Messi is so much better than him. Football is a team sport you know.

As for saying United would have put up a good fight on another day, I don't think so. Just like when they put up a good fight against Liverpool while getting beat 4-1 in the Theater of Dreams right? Just admit your team is not perfect and that they were outplayed, they can't win everything, and they seem to have trouble with big games
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
I'm not going to lie, messi dove in the box and that's final
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Messi does not dive more than ronaldo. And what the heck. Messi is a much better person then ronaldo will ever be. Messi is not gonna' have a tantrum every time he gets a bad descision. And you don't see him ever going studs up on another player do you?
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I don't think anyone is hating on Barca Nitro. I knew they were fierce competition and I'm sure Giorgakis did too. Footy players recognize the talents in others, and Barca definitely has it.

As for Messi diving, sure he does, nearly all strikers do. But to say Messi is a better person that Ronaldo is a little shitty. Lets focus on their play, not their personalties. And I think Ronaldo is a better player than Messi. Disagree if you like
Todieisgain (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Ronaldo is a far superior player than messi, and they both (and most other soccer players) dive
Slimjjimi9 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Samuel etoo happened
True
Such a sweet golison
Manchester united were just outclassed (in my opinion)
Very true
Man UTD was to overconfident they were so heavily favored it wasn't even funny. Personally I think if Chelsea made it (which they sould have. That ref was so payed off by Barcelona), Man UTD would have played harder and probably won. But since Barcelona was an under dog team they didn't play their hearts out. After Etoo scored I saw NO spirit whatsoever in Man UTD
I agree with you there Charlie. Why do Man United fans have to keep making excuses for their team, they lost it's ok, they were just outplayed
What the Duck? Payed off? You mad.... Get a life. You lost. End Of!
Sergioramos is right. Why do fans come up with conspiracy theories to justify their teams losses? Teams win, teams lose, get over it
I mean chelsea should have won against Barcelona to get to the championship game. The ref let about 4 P. K. 's go during the Chelsea v. S Barcelona game. One was an out right hand ball
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Come on, Man Utd just didn't play very well, and you can't blame them too, you fans out there stop being greedy. They have already won so much trophy this year and every team will lose, even the world's best clubs. Maybe that night, they just didn't play up to standards
Barcelona is just the better team, they played much better football then United, it's ok to admit that sometimes if you are a fan. I like Incuteration's statements, you can't win everything and on some occasions the littlest of clubs could beat superclubs like Manchester United if they had the heart and desire(not to insuate Barcelona is a little club). And on the night Barca just had more heart and more skill than United, you can't just tip your cap to them?
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yep the better team
Thank you Wayne haha    
What a Game! What a f*****g Game lol Barca played up to amazing standards. Did you see how many great indivusuals played in the game. I think Messi, xabi and iniesta played the best football ever.

BUT FOR ME.... Best player on the pitch was Puyol = He Played with amazing pace on the left. I can't believe I saw him unmarked so many times on the pitch.... What was happening lol? But in alseriousness he played absolouty amazaing. The manager brought the best out of him. Did you see how many shots on target? Lol it was amazing.

Manchester united players just couldn't perform to stardards. Bieng Given the easiest road to the final I think in a all fairness.... They didn't deserve to win....

Oh.... Almost Forgot Ronnie.... What a Stupid Little Kid. Just has a tantrum when the team need him the most. Did you see when Man UTD won the corner and he just throw the ball too giggs like he didn't care. It looked like he threw the ball as slow as possible.... Almost like he didn't care anymore lol.

Yeah, puyol was playing like dani alves, no?
Yes. I think he played he's best ever. Never saw him run so fast on the right. He seemed like he was enjoying it. A permo place for him?
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
For me.... Fergie got it wrong.... He chose the right players, but the wrong positions.... Giggs as a striker?
Lol. It wasent a bad XI. But yes I think he got it wrong. I think park shouldnt have started and I think that oshea was just a bad choice overall
Riofred (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Why was ronaldso and tevez blaming it on fergie
Becouse they both are gonna' exit old trafford
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
LISTEN EVERYONE MANCHERTER LOST BECAUSE FERGIE PLAYED THE WRONG TEAM ! SUNG SUCKED THEY SHOUDNT HAVE STARED HIM THEY SHOULD AND HE PUT ROONEY LEFT HE CHOOSE TO SWITCH UP HIS LINE UP FOR A FINAL ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOL THAT'S WHY THEY LOST
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 5 years ago
D00d you could tell they we're going to lose about 10 minutes after Eto'o scored that goal.... They lacked hunger and heart....

Barca took full advantage of it, controlled the game and dominated play/possession....

I'm trying not to be cocky, but they deserve the cup.... They play the best football and the world and sorry to the MU fans out there but Man UTD was outplayed....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football