Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
MAN CITY.
Awada87 (Juventus) 3 years ago
@GreatScot man 34 million for aguero is a money well spent when he comes on for the first 20 mins with the team scores 2 goals one of them was eccentric and an assist.... Hats off, people should start appreciating good football not hate on a club 'cause it found an investor!

@kimaway17 I agree man barry is not an excellent player, he is a player you put on min. 70 when your up 2-0 to close down the middle and slow the pace of the game 'cause he knows how to kill a game, not in the same pace of silva, johnson, toure or nasri
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Xactly. I really do nt get why he is in tht team. Toure nos how to defend and so does De Jong. And milner is also overatted. He was amazing at villa but he has lost it since then
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Can't you just press the reply button/
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Can't you just press the reply button/
@Greatscot stoke has been in good form they play open football and their attacking force is not bad at all.... City did stumble against fulham and their champions league debut was not amazing but I jst hope they will get back on track or establish a winning mentality...
Gareth barry is in the team to provide cover in the back when like now de jong is injured.... Hope the king de jong comes back soon we miss him! Solid solid DMF!
Silva is phenonminal midfield artist...
Kaddoura (Bayern München) 3 years ago
@Awada if silva is a phenonminal midfield artist; OZIL is the GOD of assists and entertainment
@kaddoura very funny man ozil is an excellent player but never compare him to the pass master silva.... He's no where near the little spaniard.... I hope we beat you in the champions league, if we do don't expect me to be very nice about it hahaha
Kaddoura (Bayern München) 3 years ago
@Awada "pass master silva" you made my day haha; Ozil in his first year with real madrid assisted 25 while silva in 4 years with valencia 40; and this is a fact, am waiting for bayern munchen vs man shitty and my prediction is 2-0 win for bayern with mercy ofcourse
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
But Ozil is playing at a team with every superstar available and have Ronaldo who score for fun, I reckon I could throw a few assists his way myself no bother!

That being said Ozil is the assist master and will continue to be at Real!

David Silva is playing in a more competitive league now though, I think Ozil would struggle to make the same amount of assists he has been making in the EPL!

They are both great players though, hard to separate them!
Gemmell (Manchester United) 7 months ago
The city is relatively balanced one strength of football club. Not only can keep, and can prevent.

Manchester City at the premier is the strength level. Very good.

See Link: www.wysjg.com/manchester-city-c-1_91/ . Really worth looking forward to

Kick4Life - changing lives through football