Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Made Of Glass Award 2008/09
Gerrard17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Who is the player who's caught softilitus this year, who's the guy who needs to harden up. Give me your comments on who you think needs to take off their skirt
I think i'll broaden the prospectus to divers and general winers as well
I'm sorry to say it but I gotta' say robinho. How many times did he get injured. One time I remember he had a sooky and went home to brasil.

Prospects: drogba
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 5 years ago
You say drogba but he only dives, shouldnt the 'made of glass award' go to the player that breaks the easiest? E. G saha or owen?
True, good point aswell, I think I should broaden it to divers and just all round cry babys mebe
Neonseong (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think the life time achievement made of glass award has gotta' go to Owen. This year I think the award should go to Philipp Degen came to Liverpool and didn't play 1minute
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol right
Yeah is that guy any good?
Who knows and I wonder if we will ever know
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol I think his alrigt, i've watch a bit of his match's befor he came liverpool and his not bad his a right back but he attack's alot he can also play right mid
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Has Owen EVER been totally fit? I don't think so....
Probably when he was on Liverpool. See it's Karma, he went to Real Madrid because of the money and it came back and bit him in the ass
Ah, good ol' money corrupting
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Maybe what happened to Owen will happen to Ronaldo.... Go for the money but end up flopping
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Anyone see the sounders game when Alonso went down right after kickoff? His only injury yet!
Hey you made me remember about Rosicky geez will he ever comeback?
Rosicky who?
Rosicky nobody lol
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Daniel Alves, a huge diver.  
He must of watched a see Ronaldo game night before
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I don't know if I've ever seen Ronaldo do this though.... He's pretty bad, but this is just an awful display of diving
Every time he loses it he goes down like he's been hit by a bullet
Wow that is just pathetic
Just stupid
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Still the best right back in the world though
Your probably right aye, but he needs to realise he's taking it a bit far I think
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Michael Owen FTW! Saha could be contender too
Babel Need To Step His Game Up A Level Need To Play Better We Know Hus Got Quality But Need To Use It And Show Us
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What about eduardo? He got injured again after this season debut.

And he will got injured even he is tackled just one time in PES 2009. Lol
Come on remember how bad Martin Taylor's tackle was? The ankle pretty much just broke off from the leg. You can't call him a glass body for that, that's just harsh
Yeah I reckon, lets see if you could take a tackle like that and see what state your ankle is in
Asif84 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I definitely wouldn't give it to Eduardo, because I think they rushed his return a little bit after the horrendous broken leg he got from Martin Taylor's tackle. For diving though? Alves takes top honors. I reckon Barca plays some mad football, but Alves' such a ponce; even more exaggerated then CR7
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
No its Van Persie. Look at how many games he played in he's whole arsenal carrer
Least he scores a lot. Look at that stupid tall clumsy African striker Van Persie has to team up with.... Boooooooo

Kick4Life - changing lives through football