Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool On ChampionsLeague- Whos Gonna Stop Us Now?
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Beating Real Madrid, the Greatest team in european history

and also beating the current holders Manchester United On thier Turf

can liverpool win the champions league?
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I believe they can beat anyone if they play the way they have in the past two games. If not, then I don't think they will make the Final
Sandez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
All depends on the day. They can take anyone if they want to it just depends on the right team selection and class
Zaragocista85 (Real Zaragoza) 5 years ago
Maybe Real Madrid, is the greatest team in european history, but history don't make you win competitions. Real Madrid has make veeeeery bad in the last editions. But it was a great win for Liverpool, I don't denial it. Who can beat the reds? Well, maybe Manchester United itself. Now, above all, because of the revenge feeling that they would have against Liverpool. And who knows, any other team. You can't guess what's going to happen in a Cup. Even more in European Cup
Real Madrid have a great history, but they cannot just live off their reputation
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Liverpool have got it in the bag mat last season we where unlucky to go out. But liverpool and rafa when it comes to champions league nights they just look very up for it and if the seond leg is at Anfiled ohhhh the other team will count them self s as out
Hahaha, no chance
Baker22 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Arsenal liverpool in final once we beat vilareal and utd or porto wel win 12-11
Liv89 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think Liverpool has the potential to go all the way.... But they also have a tendency for mucking up at the most important times...
Jamalkaka (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Chelsea will crush them 2-0 drogba and essien or mayby kalou  
Razzy16 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
If its a Liverpool Man United final there will be casualties in Rome. Mark my words
Ckangaroo (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Honestly.... Liverpool have a long way to go.... First up a chelsea side that now has essien, carvalho and drogba, and the rest of their star studded line up. If indeed they do advance, they have to face either Barcelona; possibly the best team in europe or bayern munich; who beat lisbon 12-1 on aggregate. A most astonishing result. If they move on to the finals they face man utd, very slim chances there.... Ya you beat them 4-1 can you repeat that? But for the round coming up a chelsea team of old except for a new right-back who have all had experience in the champions league, against a new liverpool side who have yet to have decent full backs? And a tendency to slip up in some of the most important matches. They faced a sloppy real madrid defence last round.... They've had it pretty easy, chelsea need this champions league title.... The first one to ever be in the history of the club, liverpool have gotten their glory. It will be chelsea's time to shine
DkLsR (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Now pressure really on liverpool now. They must win today's match. If not the chances of winnin is not high. I'll bet for a Liverpool & Man utd champions leauge final. Thatt will be nice :)
Elninoyash (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Rooney and scholes should sign up for a volleybal team
Haha    Loooool
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Damn right. It's not the first time scholes did that
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Elninoyash can you change your pic because its same as mine
Realshinjae (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Two matches really rockests the spirit in the Reds. They will win if they provide the same performance. Hiddink however shouldn't be neglected for the upcoming champions league match
Two matches really rockets the spirit in the Reds. They will win if they provide the same performance. Hiddink however shouldn't be neglected for the upcoming champions league match
Lets see what happends....    *eagilly waits for match day*
RedForUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Either barca or man utd are gonna' stop them
You really think?
Yeah. Dude, its liverpool. LOL. But I have to admit that they are very strong in champions league
Lol who knows. Anything can happen
Have you guys ever thought the way liverpool will play depends on rafa's selections and tactics? Rafa loves rotating and does the team's consistency being affected?
Well after this game I think he knows the best formation.  
Liverpool won't do it, thay cannot handle the pressure. What is the longest time they were at the top for? 2weeks maybe? They can win when they are chasing, but if they gain anymore ground on Man UTD, the pressure will get to them and they'll slip up again
You never know    And btw do manunited still have arsenal to play?
Well, I may agree about Liverpool's consistency. There are too many ups and downs. But I believe this time it's going further up

Kick4Life - changing lives through football