Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema Vs Henry, Ibrahimovic, Messi
Xybati (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Which combination is more effective, powerful? The golden triangle from both Spain Galatico.... Or another triangle combination from other team is better?

Drop your opinion here....

Some other picks:

Drogba, Anelka, Lampard
Kafka (Bayern Munchen-A) 4 years ago
Henry Ibra messi for sure
Illskillz718 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think the better combination is Xavi, Ibra, and Mesi. You are comparing Barca's three forwards to Real's 2 Middies (well one central attacking and a winger) and a striker. In terms of power, sure the ones listed for Barca is great. As for effectiveness you have to put in Xavi, that man is the orchestrator.

I'm not sure if any other tirangle combo can reach those two's level
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Well Real Madrid's true strikers and forwards are Higuain, Benzema, and Raul. But who knows with Xabi and Kaka making great plays they can surpass Barcelona with Xavi
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Henry, Ibra, Messi isn't Barca's triangle. There's is Xavi, Iniesta, and Ibra. Henry and Messi play out wide
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arshavin-van Persie-Bendtner    Hahaha.    It would be Xavi-Iniesta-Ibra for me.
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 4 years ago
Who's ready for La Liga? (I know I am, especially considering my Dreamfooty team needs those points ASAP), Here's a nice interview to answer the main question of the thread:

Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah great video there, I also can't wait till it starts I got 3 of my best players not doing anyting lol
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Barcelona's attack is more effective whereas Real Madrid's attack will be more flashy. Both clubs are blessed with their attacking prowess but Barca's attack wins it for me because they can disect any team in the world as well as being as direct as the Real Madrid attack
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think the chemistry between kaka, ronaldo, alonso and benzema is gonna' be too much to handle for barca.

Lemme show you all

Ronnie > Messi (don't Deny it lol)
Alonso = Xabi
Kaka > Henry
Bra-Ovich < Benzema

Real Win - 2-1

Talalalaa end of debate.

Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Totally disagree with you !
You can't say such thing actually and since last year Messi prove that he is a masterpiece, one of the greatest in the world More regular as Ronaaldo ! He proves it during last champion's league final !

So if real wanted to make an transfert between [C.] Ronaldo and Messi, won't you be happy?

Alonso = Xaxi? You're kidding right?
Xavi has been named the best player of Euro 2008, so who's equal to Alonso....

To me you comparison is fake but it's you'r point of view.
Not really objective but what more can I say....
Ketcchyshubby (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Troll? LOL

If you aren't, start watching more football dude.

Xabi = Alonso? Haahahaha

It's so obvious Barca will crush Madrid's defence in no-time like they did last year, doesn't matter if they have those three overrated players up there
Xybati (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think Etto, Henry, Messi combination last season was terrific! In case of goals, assists.... They are top class.... Well of course the two great midfielder also credited.... They control very well, and they always find spaces.... Dani Alves always have the chance to overlap to support.... This season changing Etto with Ibra, we wait to see!

No matter which three player you pick, it should be reasons, I looking forward to hear
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
KaKa, Ronaldo and Benzema > Messi, Henry and Ibra.

Can't wait for Real Madrid vs barca this season, no doubt it the biggest non final of the year
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Barca will win la liga
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
We will have and answer at the end of the september month !

Because liga doesn't begin.... Plus we don't relly Know what Real madrid 11 is? Benzema or Higuain to help Raul. Even we know that Benzema got an option !
After that do Kaka and Ronaldo are going to play for the team or for themselves? Kaka for sure but Ronaldo? He's got a lot of pride....
Wait and see....

Barcelona harmony in frontline will depend of the adaptation of Zlatan.... But if he doesn't score barcelona can change is team as Iniesta-Henry-Messi.... And Krkic is here too.
Moreover barcelona didn't change that much there team in comparison to Madrid.

To me Barcelona had an advantage, the advantage of team's experience in the contrary of Real madrid which has a brand new team with lot of new players in each lines....
Sphinx42 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
"After that do Kaka and Ronaldo are going to play for the team or for themselves? Kaka for sure but Ronaldo? He's got a lot of pride.... "

Got to agree here.... Real stand no chance although I kind of like Benzema more than I like ibra.... Don't get me wrong the swede is good but he got attitude.... Unlike Messi and Henry. Unless he works on his character, Barca can suffer but would not compare to how REAL will suffer with a brand new team full of superstars...
Kranczi82 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Henry, Ibrahimovic, Messi are better. Out of these three players only Ibra is a new signings, Messi and Henry are playing toghether since 2007. Real has a new team they need to know each other style they need to lear to play together. So I think Barca is better then Real
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Xavi.... Ibra.... Messi.... No question
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
BTW Barca will score more goals this year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football