Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kaka At Madrid, Now What?
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Yes, kaka has finally signed for Los Merengues, but what will the future hold for him? La liga, copa del rey, or even champions league? Or perhaps the opposite, gets injured early and flops? What the future holds?

Let's hear it!
Kaka is a true maestro in the midfield, and if everything goes well, I don't see why they can't wrestle the title from Barca's hands
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Kaka won't do well in madrid IMO
Why so incuteration?
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Maybe he's psychic
Tom (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Kaka will do well but madrid will not do any better this upcoming season
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
He'll do fine, although, he's turning 28 and age can make a difference.
Does anyone else think it is telling that Kaka's Wikipedia pages already says 2009- Real Madrid?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I know those guys are fast
Mohsink (AC Milan) 4 years ago
There is ONLY the world editing that thing
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wikipedia Is A Really Good Sit And Fast To
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
It's a team effort. Madrid is going to need more than a record breaking signing to take the step ahead of Barca
True, franck ribery anyone?
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
He needs to not go there. Madrid has enough attacking mids and forwards and outside mids
I just want franck to leave bayern, has such class and isn't shown in the games with Bayern
True. I think he'll end up in England. It's the only logical place
Man city maybe? Who knows man utd want him but I think they're all talk
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
True, I agree one hundred percent. However, the few Attacking mid systems in football usually already have attacking mids that lead them
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Didn't you hear he saia he hates the english weather I can't believe he said that he's such a girl
Syraph (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Now, we take back the liga, get 10 european crowns, and beat barcelona at the camp nou
Beat Barca at Camp Nou I can see, but 10 crowns, I'm not so sure about that bit lol
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 4 years ago
How many decades will it take to win 10 crowns
Lol, I meant win our tenth european crown  We have nine already, kaka and ronaldo will give us 1 more
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Talkin about fat ronaldo
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hahaha keep dreaming losers and cr7 is not going to real and kaka will get injured like he always does and you know why barca isn't signing big names like real? Because we have like 4 already and messi being the best in the world
Well, what now
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Well what do you mean what now they paid for a 80 mil for a diving drama queen without new good defenders this big spending hype won't do them any good VIVA barcelona
Dali (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Oh my, I didn't think he was going to do it. I'm surprised, I really hope that Ronaldo doesn't follow suit. It'll be Los Galacticos Parte Dos. I don't think he'll do well either, watch him be like his former team mate Shevshenko.... (remember that move to Chelsea? HE WAS horrible LOL)
Horrible?! Horrid is a better use of words!
Just wasn't given a chance I believe. His spell at chelsea WAShorrid
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha I think Revolting is Better way to say it
Or maybe the right word would be apocalyptic
Dali (Manchester United) 4 years ago
"apocalyptic" hahahaha
TheRonaldo7 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Graham Norton could score more Goals then him!    
Nikki711 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
For 93 million? He'd better not suck ass
Lol People will be sucking his for now on because he's worth 93 million!
I don't know where you got 93m, but I thought the fee was £59million
Oh perhaps you were talking about american dollars?
No there is not that big of a gap when you would transfer it to American dollars I presume. Maybe around 70 million American dollars
Yea I have no idea what the current exchange rate is
Neonseong (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'm sure with Nike, Armani and other advertistment and sponsorship it'd be 93million euros or more.... Damn only if I had 10 of that 93 million
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Oh What A Great Signing For Real. I can See Him Doing Really Well. I Also Can See Real Getting Sliver Wear Next Season. All The Best Kaka.
Yidarmy4lyf (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Yeah great player, great signing, but if you real fans thin you will win the league & cups now your mistaken. Look at all the great players that have been brougt on the past few years, & nothings happened.
They have a new manager every season & have no stability, barca have found the key now & if they get ibrahimovich then they will win the leagut for a few seasons to come, even if real get ronaldo!
So who does everone think is going to leave madrid, cos your only aloud 25 players in the spanish league & they already have more & wana buy more, aparently raul & guti are top of the list to face the chop
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great player, but not particularly fond of Real. I think it will take some time before he can get back to his Milan form. Especially to be in a team full of Dutch and Spanish, there arent any Brazilians there right....
Hope he makes just as big of an impact Zidane was when he went to Real.... Although it's gonna' be awkward not seeing Kaka in red and white anymore
Yidarmy4lyf (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Red and black, lol
Oops silly mistake of mine lol
Nitro (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Kaka is a great player but he alone can't do everything, what is he gona do when the team don't really have a defence.... Nah barca has got nothing to worry about
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah plus if they get benzima and ibra its over they need to get rid of eto and henry he's old I know he was one of the best to ever do it but age man lol
Eric (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed.... Instead of wasting money on attacking players, which they already have plenty of, they need to spend some big bucks on quality center backs. I'd be surprised if Man City didn't make a big offer for Eto...
Absolutely.... But its still fun to watch
Do you seriusly think that perez won't buy new defenders this summer?
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well there havent been any rumours about Real Madrid buying defenders.... Not any at all.... Wait was there one for Kolo Toure, don't think that would go well.... But if Perez is serious about a strong team, he has to build from the back...
Yea, hopefully he won't make the same mistakes like his last galactico reign. The fact that both Diarras are fit starting next season will give madrid's defence a good start
But only one of them are good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football