Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Is It Better To Be Left Or Right
Rader10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Right is better  
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Everyone is right
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Left. As Capello Said ; theres not enough left footed players in the england squad. That's why he took a shining on joe cole. He can play brilliant with both foot
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I would probably say left because Messi prefers his left haha, just kidding, I'm right footed but it's probably good to be skilled with both
Haha Seems Like everyones a Right foot
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
True
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Right!
Left is better. Or just be ambidextrous (that means able to play with both feet)
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Agreed, with 2 playable feet, its so much easier to control the ball...
I am both  
LIAR    Only 10 years old loool
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
George Best could only play with his right when he was in his early teens, so he spent weeks hitting his football against his garden wall with his left until he became two-footed
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nice, I should do that
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Why not both?
So what if I am ten it does not mean I can't use both  
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Wow Rader10.... You're 10? Dear me. You make me feel old. I was ten when you were born. O_o
Hahaha
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Double of his age.... Lol
Haha whateva I don't care if I am 10
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hey, I'm not hatin'. Just stating the scary facts. LOL  Kids these days and technology. Tell me, do you remember VHS tapes?
Affainyi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Best players are ambi so it's best to be ambi. Kaka, see ronaldo, zidane, big ronaldo (to some extent) and ibrahimovic have such strong "weaker foot/feet" that it doesn't even matter which foot they use, they can use either equally well and that makes the best kind of player.

However I do find lefties to have good shooting or good skills such as adriano and v. Persie and I think figo.... Not to forget all those left backs; clichy, a. Cole, are. Carlos, abidal, evra etc etc
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Right is better because I think that were most play is well after CM.    
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Still to have a left foot is a great asset. Some of the most lethal players are left footed, ie robin van persie

Kick4Life - changing lives through football