Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
If You Where Coach Of The Dutch National Squad What Would Be Your Starting Team?
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 5 years ago
GK: vorm

Rb: van der wiel
Cb: boulahrouz
Cb: vlaar
Lb: van bronckhorst

Cdm: van bommel
Cdm: de jong

Ram: van persie
Cam: sneijder
Lam: elia

St: kyut

I preffer van der wiel on the rightback position over heitinga because van der wiel is better in the attack and in combination football. He suits wel in a team that wants to play dominant football.

I have chosen for boulahrouz in stead of ooijer that's because boulahrouz is a beast.

Ron vlaar from feyenoord hase has lost 2 seasons of because ofbad injuries. Now he's back everbody sees why feyenoord mist him so much. He is going to play for a europian big club some day

Van bronckhorst is one of the best left back in the world. He is at the end of his career but he is still needed so strong and smart.

Van bommel is awesome but he has to watch his temper.

De jong is a great defending midfielder he is like a pitbull. He slides with risk but he alwys gets the ball.

Van persie is great on the right. His speed and skills are a nightmare for every defender his spot on the team is more than assured.

Sneijder is way better than van der vaart. He is a real number 10 midfield meastro. His vision of the game is supreme.

Elia deseves a spot on the team because he can hold the ball in position better than robben. Robben is great don't get me wrong but elia plays smarter and he is a real teamplayer.

I have chosen for kyut instead of huntelaar or van nistelrooy because he is. An extra midfielder a times. And he doesn't care if he has to run the whole pitch de help the defence every once in a while.
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 5 years ago
I almost forgot vorm the goalie. I preffer him over ajax goalie stekelburg because he is getting better with every game he plays. And he looks much more assure between the posts then stekelenburg. And he is a real penaltykiller
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
---------------------Stekelenburg------------------

--Heitinga----Mathijsen----Ooijer---Brafheid---

--------------Van Bommel----De Jong----------------

---Robben---------Sneijder----------Kuyt-----------

------------------Van Persie----------------------

Subs: Vorm, Van Der Wiel, Van Bronckhorst, Van Der Vaart, Afellay, Huntelaar, Van Nisterooy

The backline I chose Heitinga and Brafheid for full-backs as I think Heitinga plays great assists, long ball, crossing, he all can do. Brafheid is a young player to watch out and I think he should replace Van Bronckhorst as Bronckhorst is aging and way past his prime.

For defensive midfield, it has to De Jong and Van Bommel, both so strong midfielders, both with fiery temper. Both knows how to defend.

For wingers, striker and supporting midfield, Robben, Kuyt and Sneijder is sure to be. Sneijder has superb shooting powers, long shots and finishing, he knows how to pass too. Robben is one genius, he paired up so well with Ribery in Bayern. But he gets injured often. Kuyt and Van Persie are the strikers/wingers. Both can switch role any time. Very versatile, Kuyt is one hardworking and Van Persie is a super passer and a goal-scorer

Kick4Life - changing lives through football