Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
How Passionate Are You About Football
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Do you go crazy for a team? When they win or lose would you cry or be depressed if your team loses ? I know I do I kinda like these guys............

Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
That was.... Erm.... Amusing.... Really funny though....
I usually just run and jump like mad while screaming in those situations....
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
You should watch the fanzone of arsnal vs spurs lol funny s**t
Cristiano9rocks (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Ha, that was interesting! Liverpoool!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I felt the same to be honest. I ran to kays house and screamed in his face 4-1!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL Sergio How could you be so mean D:
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I only watched this video now - fantastic! I remember when Sky introduced the extra camera angles and different audio streams but I never actually used any of them
5 years ago
That is how I am but in the eufa cup last year when my country romania played itay there was a chance for romania to and if they tied or lost they were out here is a link:
I cried at the part when romania in yellow hit the post at the free kick and I cried at the penalty but I rejoiced when they scored great match
TheReggular (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I remember this match like it was yesterday -- but I didn't do as much screaming about it as I probably should have, I was just basking in that glorious feeling!
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
I'm not going to lie, when the US played Brasil in the Confed's Cup Final, I nearly lost my voice when Donovan put in the second goal, and I was at a loss for words when Elano sent in that amazing corner to Lucio. I cried just as much as Clint Dempsey did, maybe even more, when he got the MVP trophy
Cristiano9rocks (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Yes, That is most likely the game were I screamed and shouted the most!
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I usually go absolutely wild. Its a pity because if I'm watching a live Premiership match, its usually 3am or 4am here in New Zealand so I wake up the whole house! That's just for a "nothing" match too - I can't describe how crazy I go if its a World cup or important club match
I'm from nz too skysports show utd games most of the time urgh
Neonseong (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I've punched a Chelsea fan who was talking s**t on Liverpool before
Wow neonsong good thing we never met
Gud on ya mate
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
You definitely should've opted for the Cantona-Judo Kick
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Good thing you live in Nevada because what happens there stays there.... Unless of course you destroyed his face
4 words, 5 syllables, 1 sentence: "Football Is My Life"...
My whole life revolves around football...
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Well Man Utd won the league I cried like hell. And when Chelsea beat us 3-1 I cried. And also when Spurs beat us in the league cup I also cried
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hmm Let me explain how I react to Man Utd winning the league.... YEEEEEEEEAAHHHHh! YES! Y-ES! WE DID DID YEES! Yaaaaa party!
Obv you reacted that way. But the best part of the season was the week when we beat Madrid 4-0 and Man UTD 4-1. I went crazy
I bought evry1 drinks at like 2am
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I think that anyone who's joined this site, is extremely passionate about football. Personally if I can go to sleep every night dreaming about football, then wake up in the morning and eat football, and lastly spend my every waking moment playing/watching football, for the rest of my life I'd be content
That true. All they do on this site is talk about footy. It is like crack it is so addicting
Yup, it takes lots of hours to post on so many threads!
EmYouEffSee (Manchester United) 5 years ago
If any psychiatrist/therapist/doctor or whoever wouldve seen how I ran and screamed and cried and maybe even soiled myself (just kidding) when we beat chelsea in the champions league final, they would thrown me in a loony bin without thinking it twice. I live breathe eat think sleep dream not only for manchester united but for all of football. Its a real shame a lot of my fellow americans can't see the real beauty of the beautiful game
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
In our country the exams take place at the same time of the year that is during The time of champions league final, the match was Istanbul the morning I had a Maths test which was likely to decide my promotion to next grade(it was my last exam for the year) the match telecasts at 2 in the morning and I have the exam at 8 I was so depressed after seeing the 1st half so I slept before the game finished, I went to the exam 10 minutes before all my friends were happy for me and were wishing me and when I asked for what they said that Liverpool won the match, I wanted to know what happened in the match but no time the exam so I was exited it was 3 hrs paper I finished the paper in 1. 30 and left to home and downloaded the whole and I still watch it every day.
I know the whole thing is boring
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I liked it. Its true
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 5 years ago
I'm Passionate enough to stick to my local club for life
5 years ago
I went balistic when barcelona beat machester united I was jumping up and down the walls when messi scored that amazing header and at the end I ran around the whole house yelling viva barcelona
What does viva barcelona mean
Did you really ask that?
Yes he did.... Oh. Oh  How about this, what do you think Viva Las Vegas means Kimaway?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football