Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
How Good Is Josh McEachran
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
McEachran has the potential to become the next big player at Chelsea. He shows a lot of maturity and could become something spectatular. What do you guys think about him?
Micky (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He's the next Lampard is what I see
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He's good that is all
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He is the next Iniesta, Xavi and Lampard all together lol. On a serious note, for his age he has to be the best or one of the best players in the World. Every game he plays he makes an impact, whether it is for 90 mins or 10 mins. He almost never loses the ball, his passing is beautiful to watch.... And I hope he stays with us for a long long time
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He is a very talented player and I hope he becomes a huge success for the blues. Although he's been put into the starting XI a little too often because of our small squad but he has a lot of potential
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
They say he is as good as or even better that rooney at that age but I certainly doubt that. At 16 rooney was already starting for evrton and at 18 when he joined united he became a started right away. I doubt McEachran could get a permanent starting place in any of the top 5 clubs and liverpool. Many people might disagree with me mainly out of not knowing who I am talking about but ravel morrison is better than him. Unlike chelsea with McEachran and arsenal with wilshere sir alex don't like to expose young players to the spot light out of fear their egos will become unmanageable, maybe that why you never heard of morrision, but look out for him he might even make an appearance in today's game
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Can you honestly compare rooney's situation to McEachran? Rooney is a striker first and foremost and McEachran is midfielder that can play anywhere in midfield. Also it doesent matter how much playing time you've earned, it matters what you've done with it, Rooney may have started at the age of 18 for Man Utd, but McEachran changes games in 10 minute cameo, every performance by McEachran has been good thus far.

Btw we're not overshing McEachran the media is.

I'l watch for that Ravel Morrison kid aswell
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It's unfair to compare Mceachran to wayne rooney during his youth years because of the positional differences but he is the real deal and needs time to prove it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football