Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hazard
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ok guys,

Where is he going? I can tell you one thing that's for sure, even considering the massive interest
From practically every top club in Europe, Hazard is a real wiseguy (in the good way) and so he's
Going to decide where he's going and he only.

So what's it gonna' be?

I'm guessing since he's only 20 years old and Neymar probably coming to Madrid soon that you can rule
Them out. Arsenal is an option but they've got Arshavin, Gervinho and Walcott already on the wings so
With him on there too that makes 4 world class wingers. It very well could be AC Milan but that's italian
Football and that's definitely not Hazard's favorite. Chelsea? Maybe now with Villas Boas playing very
Nice attacking football and the older stars leaving the club in the next years that could be where he's going.

What do you guys think?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
None of the Arsenal players you mentioned are world class. Walcott's not even close, despite all hise pace, Arshavin is inconsistent and even on his best he's not world class. Gervinho isn't a winger and despite his class, he's not world class. I think Hazard would be a phenomenal signing for Arsenal, but it's not going to happen as they never spend more than an egg and an apple on a player.

Most likely he'll go to Madrid - Zidane really admires him, and I don't think Neymar's possible transfer there will hinder his arrival. Chelsea could hugely benefit from a player like him too, but he'll have to do a lot of adapting then, and he must be given an immediate chance in the first team: Hazard is the kind of guy that may go fairly unnoticed for 85 minutes and then decide the game
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I believe that Liverpool would be a good destination for him as they are looking to add width although the price tag is going to be steep.

After the Park Chu-Young transfer Lille became far from happy with Arsenal and will obviously prefer to sell him to another bidder.

In the transfer for Hazard Arsenal are already losing politically and probably don't have the financial muscle to push around a team like perhaps Juventus, Milan, Inter, Madrid, or United if they were to declare formal interest
Jeroen, if Gervinho and Walcott aren't world class then who is? Ok, Ronaldo & Messi are better but for the rest, okay Hazard is probably better too, but I reckon if you're amongst the 25 best wingers in the world that defines world class. Arshavin maybe not, but Gervinho and Walcott definitely are.

Anyway, on topic, Madrid ain't gonna' be it, we've got Ronaldo on the left wing so that position is untouchable. And then what? Hazard, Neymar and Di Maria competing for one spot.... Madrid might like that, but Hazard sure doesn't. I would love to see him at Arsenal, but even more at Chelsea. Reckon him & Mata = artwork
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol. There a tonnes of player that are world class, Walcott is not one, He is just fast, and can score sometimes
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Gervino could possibly qualify as world class, but Walcott? No way mate...
Nobody seems to like walcott, I do, he's 22 years old and he already showed some beautiful things against the best teams in the world. Lot of progression if you ask me
I don't see much difference between now and when he was 18. Back then, he looked like he could become pure gold, but he didn't grow much. I agree that he sometimes does great on a given night, but he is way too inconsistent to be considered world class. Also, he is seriously lacking in the department of technical skills

Lol I might be a bit harsh, but he's one of those players I see moving to Villa by 25 and then to Wigan a couple of years later
Juno (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Thread moved to more appropriate forum
Thanks
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He may go to Arsenal because of Gervinho, they work well together or he will go to Chelsea because they are rich and can easily afford him and they might sell older players
Elbert (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Long story short, Chelsea should be favorite to sign him. Though he will fit Arsenal style more than Chelsea but Chelsea is getting there
Cloudst 2 years ago
He's going to Madrid he recently came out and said he won't be going to any other place but Madrid he literally just blew the door open with that so he's set their
And Real really need another winger.... They should get him, Neymar, Hulk and possibly 2-3 more players and then they'll be set!

(I'm being sarcastic obviously)
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol real seem to always need players
Guys, we don't need players, all we're buying this year outside of sahin and coentrao in the summer will be neymar. And too be honest, we don't need neymar right now but he's got so much skills that he would fit in greatly and if we don't buy him somebody else will, and we'll need him in the future
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is that true
Juno (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Lol. How did you predict that Real will NEED him in the future? Maybe he's Robinho in disguise?
he's got some serious skills and we can always use guys like that, even if he is robinho in disguise lol
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Watch him get to spain and never preform lol, then you end up selling him off to AC Milan for half of what you bought him for.

Just saying, everybody always thinks they found the next pele

True, but neymar isn't just a guy, he's already performed big time, making Santos champion of brazil for the first time in 50 years. I'm not saying he's as good as pele or ever will be, but he could be. And otherwise we'll sell him to milan for half the price, can't say that really bothers me

Kick4Life - changing lives through football