Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Greatest Football Tackles
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Thought I might break it to you that footytube is spreading a lot - Yes, this is from the 1.0 version but still, if the new 2.0 gets to be known on Youtube like this (222 thousand views), and they think it is a good video and see the "footytube" part down in the bottom, who knows how big this site could become.

Oh, and the other reason I made this topic is for you to share your fave tackles, and honour the men at the back for once, rather than just the goalscorers
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Well that's rad, good find Yogan My favorite Gerrard tackle is missing though, I will try and find it on youtube
Here it is, what pace and what a tackle, this is why I miss Steven in the midfield haha

Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
The clearance on the goaline is sick.
Ciankc (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Oh wow, gerrard was really sprinting to get back
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What great tracking back eh, you never see ronnie ever doing that
Exactly so right Ronaldo just walks away like nothing happened when he gets tackled well said
What makes it more incredible is I think he just hit the crossbar before this happened I could be wrong though
Mods only: Can someone please rename this Greatest Football Tackles and if possible move it to the Stands because it seems more like people are discussing the tackles rather than the actual footytube logo at the bottom Lol thanks
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
That Gerrard's tackle was awesome. Gerrard is always good in tackles
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Best tackles ever !
Even messi and ronaldo can avoid this tackle

It is successful but the player can not stop! ! !

Well done for compiling those two - ocuh that second one must have hurt!

Here's another compilation

Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Check out this double tackle from Gerrard,Awesome!    
Brilliant both of them, that is the main reason why he is one of the best midfielders in the world. You never see Ronaldo or Lampard as determined as that, do you? Great speed and anticipation by Gerrard there
Bintanggg (West Ham United) 4 years ago
   Goodnight!
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
You can't see any tackle like that.
No card shown , No penalty

Kick4Life - changing lives through football