Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Goal Of The Year - Official Tally - PLEASE VOTE!!
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Gourcuff (FCBG) vs PSG - 12/1/09

Grafite (VfL Wolfsburg) vs Bayern Munich - 6/4/09

Ibrahimovic (Inter Milan) vs Atalanta - 31/5/09

Julio Baptista (AS Roma) vs Torino - 18/1/09

Bentley (Tottenham) vs Arsenal - 29/10/08

Vote once please. I'll tally on Saturday, June 20. I live in the US, so it will be a later post.
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Don't even need to watch these and I know who's going to win. Gourcuff. You should ask a staff member maybe to make this more efficient in some way. Just a suggestion
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I Do Agree. Lots More Goals To Vote From I Think. E. G. Torres Vs Blackburn
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
This goal was all skill and nothing short of it. All these goals were top drawer but which takes the cake? Gotta' be gourcuff, you don't see that everyday maybe once a century, you will always see an excellently executed bicycle or a magnificently taken long range shot. That and grafite's goal were simply jaw droping
Yeh 100% True. LOL
Julio Baptista (AS Roma) vs Torino. Got To Be That One For Me. Just Look At It Man, I Can Sit All Day And Watch It. LOL
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I'm gonna' have to say julio baptista, his goal was so crisp, the perfect chest and then the perfect bicycle kick volley into the net.... Beautiful
Emm He Make's It Look So Easy. LOL
Wayne rooney's goal today was very nice! Very good volley
Yeh Its A Bit Like Julio Baptista's Goal
Yea except rooney's was closer and he stretched his leg so far up to get to that ball lol
Well I Did Say Like. LOL
Yeah but it wasn't really a bike. More like a kick above the head, and then fall backwards
Herni123 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ronaldo vs. Porto anyone?
It was good, but we see tons of those strikes each year
Emm, That Was A Top Goal 2. I Really can't Tell Witch One Is The Best. LOL
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I'm going for grafite when I first saw that 1 I went nuts, but yea grafite for me with gourcuff just behind
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Don't forget, that's Bayern Munich's defence he's tearing apart, no any other easy team...
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Yeah I agree, I was like WOW when I saw that goal
I'm suprised you're the first for grafite
LoL, That A top Class Goal, It Just One Of them Run's That You Can Stop
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Really tough choice between Grafite and Gourcuff. Shear brilliance on both counts. You don't see that kind of skill everyday. I'm going to have to say Gourcuff.... Amazing run into the box and perfect finish.

Best goal in terms of importance however.... Macheda (United v. Villa 3-2 comeback)
No, I'd have to go with iniesta v Chelsea based on that
I Agree, Inesta's Was So Important
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
That's true.... My experience with that game was really soured by the miserable officiating. How the christ could he have missed that handball? Iniesta's goal shouldn't have mattered at that point in the game.... But it's how the official called it and thus it was a critical strike
Yeh That Handball LOOL  Ref's Make Me laugh
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
They make you laugh until they're responsible for your team's demise haha then they make you cry
LOL That's True
I love the Geovanni screamer against Arsenal, it just feels so magnificent to watch it, but since that's not on the list, then i'l pick Gourcuff. Pure skill, but I don't even know if he did it on purpose or was he just really lucky...
I Think It Was Abit Of Both Luck And Skill. Every Top Thing IN Football Is Almost Like That
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
I vote for Grafite's goal for sheer brilliance, he pass 3 defenders and a goalkeeper and then cooly slot the goal home
Top Goal, He Looked So Cool With That Finish. But It Most Have Been A Different Story Inside Him. LOL
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Gourcuff's goal is the best based on technical ability, moment(s) of brilliance, sheer brilliance, ridiculousness (I mean who thinks of pulling off a move like that) and the composed finish as well as the crowd's reaction when they see the replay.

The Grafite goal deserves a mention as well though. Amazing goals the both of them
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Seen it plenty of times before, and I'm not even going to watch the other videos.    Gourcuff.
LOL, Trust Me Mate There Are Many Good Goal's To See That Would Change Your Mind. LOL
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I liked the bentley one. Mainley6 becouse that's the onely thing he can do these days
No He can't Do Anything Like That these days. LoL, But It Was The Worst Move For Him Going To Tottenham Its Just A Wast Of Talent
Agnosticfan (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Bentley. Seems impossible the more I see it
You should blame Almunia istead for that goal...
No, he's about 6 yards off his line, like he should be, and that had wicked bend. It's miraculous that he got a finger to it
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
True
Almunia Had No Chance To Do AnyThing About It Mate. It Was Just A World Class Goal. And Top Class Goal's Are Unstoppable. LOL
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
For me it would be gourcuffs or grafite. But weres ronnies against porto
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yes that was a screamer o_O
But, like I said, we see tons of those each year. Geovanni's vs Arsenal was very similar, as was konchesky's vs West Ham
Also Were's Torres Goal Vs Blackburn. LOL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football