Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Get Paid To Watch Football Matches!
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Ok so that headline sounds incredibly spammy, but bear with me as some of you may be interested!

In a nutshell, bookmakers offer prices to bet on, for games all over the world. Only a small percentage of these matches are televised and so they use a sort of text commentary, that is fed live from the stadium for all the other matches.

A "scout" will attend the match, armed with a MDA (mobile digital assistant) and feed in the relevant data as the match progresses (goal kick, free kick, dangerous attack, shot etc etc).

The company that organises this will pay for your ticket, travelling expenses and a small fee for each match (around 40-50 euros).

Just to let you know that I am not in any way connected to this company, I get no commission for anyone that joins etc, and I won't mention their name here. Anyone that is interested can get hold of me on Meebo!

Better still, write on my wall, as I have noticed that Meebo is blocked by the firewall here
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Is that the dude from A Serbian Film on your avatar? That movie is sick lol
Yes it is. Noone would pay him to watch football matches
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Getting paid to watch footy games, that would be a dream come true
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I musta watched around 6 games yesterday, and 4 so far today.... Lol
BoboRed (Leeds United) 2 years ago
For the benefit of those that have sent me messages or written on my wall, more details can be found here:

Link: academy.rball.com/

Very rarely come on here any more, so pardon my late replies

Kick4Life - changing lives through football