Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footy Fans Gallery
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Come on lads, we have not seen a new pic here in a year, its about time we revived this thread, surely some of you have great pics to share
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
From LA Galaxy v Sporting KC: Link: imgur.com/a/rJFbT#1WTw4

David Beckham goal:
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Cool!    Now what the heck are you doing in a Croatia shirt, in your profile pic?
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm a big fan of Croatia's team. I started following them before EURO 2008
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I can't believe no one has posted here in 4 months, this was a tremendous thread and maybe it has been overlooked recently.
I'm sure there must be new members who have pics with famous players or at games
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah, this thread was pretty awesome. Hopefully more people start contributing
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Pictures from the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa. I went to 8 games, including the final. A selection of few shots:

The Bavaria Girls & Me at Nederland vs Denmark (Soccer City Stadium), very friendly girls.

Best memory Nigeria vs Argentina in the old Elis Park (in the very dodgy downtown area), very much impressed by the Argentinian crowd!

Ivory Coast Vs Brazil (Soccer City Stadium) got asked to swap my 2006 France Zidane jersey about a thousand time by Brazilian fans.

I have a thousand more of the WC, but they are mostlty of fans and not me. It was a fantastic experience being able to work in Joburg and still got time to see plenty games!
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm hugely jealous. Thanks so much for the photos, looks like you had an awesome time. And those girls! Wow.

If anyone has any more pics of them at football matches or playing football, or meeting a footballer, please post them here!
Myself (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Did you get lucky? LOL
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Well, no but fun fact is that here they are dressed as Danes and aboutr 10 minutes after kick-off they all stood up and undressed and threw their danish cloth reveilling their orange dress. Actually I don't remember a lot of that game (it was a borring one) but the girls put on quite a show!
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Well.... Yer lucky me frend
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Pics taken from the crowds

Champions League Game PSG v Chelsea Fc
John Terry's goal

2nd Division Game in Portugal
Moreirense v Licha

French Cup Final (Stade de France)
Psg v Marseille

Chelsea v PSG

Home

Football Tournament in Toronto
Winners!

Psg pre-season training

More photos of you as a fan or a player, guys (and ladies).... The more the merrier!

Think about:

* Pictures of you at a match
* Pictures of you playing football
* Pictures of you with your favourite players
Eriburto (Real Madrid) 4 years ago

Our high school team on our way to the state finals in 2007. We had just won the regional of the state tournament in PKs. Our starting keeper had been sidelined earlier that week due to a concussion, and so the freshman keeper had to step in. We later lost in the semifinals after like 12 or 13 PKs. I'm at the top all the way to the right from the viewer's perspective (that's right I'm in my warm up cause I didn't get to play much)
Fantastic
RoxiiUtd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
And now finally I have visited the place myself this weekend

At Carrington;

And in heaven!

RoxiiUtd (Manchester United) 4 years ago

With Robby Brady, youths' captain :)

And Jesse Lingard................ Not the best of shots but he's one of my favourite from the youths I ve met .........

And here, again, a bad pic but who cares lol, me holding a tropy which the United player of the year used to hold and then return it back to MUSC .... Cantona, Keane, McClair, Robson, Pallister, Giggs so and so used to have it.

Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Nice pics roxi, i've seen robbie brady playing for the youth team on mutv many times, good player
BIJACK (AC Milan) 4 years ago
This photo was taken after the match between Ajax and Arsenal in 2007 (Amsterdam Tournament 2007). Arsenal won the game with a single goal. I remember that at his game RVP got injured and he was booed by the supporters of Ajax.

Link: www.footytube.com/nprofile/show.php?aid=1845&o=0&i...
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I went to the Derby vs Watford game today and got a really good seat up top in Row you in the South West Corner Stand. Here's a photo of the view down on the pitch from up there!

Its my first entry and my dad took it but I hope you like it
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nice view from that seat .... How did the match end?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great work Yogan, thanks for this
VeljaSrbin (FK Partizan Beograd) 4 years ago
This is the picture of my uncle and me (on the left) during the 2010 WC Qualifying game between Serbia and Romania, in Belgrade. Just for a record, we smacked Romanians 5-0 and secured WC spot!

Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Packed stadium, you must have had a blast. Great pic!
This picture was actually taken some half hour before kick off, by the time game started even stairs between seats were packed out! It was a memorable night!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This is a great picture man, must have been a fantastic game to attend. I like the hand signal your uncle is making to, peace, but he is also pointing to something behind him with his thumb
Good times! As far as uncle's hand signal, he actually intentionally holds three fingers up! It is a characteristic sign for all Serbs!

Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ahh I dig it, learn something new everyday. It's a good hand signal, like the look on Krasic's face haha
I hear you! He definitely made a good choice going for a football career over modeling!

So guys this is me! Fully supporting my beloved Club!Even when it's -15 degrees celsius!
Great job. Be careful out in that snow and ice - our very own Charlie was in a similar situation, tried some footy moves and fell and smashed his arm
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Cool picture!
Thanks mates!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I believe Charlie has a picture too Nice picture, just get rid of the pool part
no chance ManUK !
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 4 years ago

This is me at Anfield!.... Aight fine, its my house with a "this is anfield" banner up but I can dream!
Do you touch it every time you go out the door?
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Of course Then I run out into the garden to "you'l never walk alone" playing to rapturous applause from my neighbors haha
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Are you seeing a shrink? 'cause you really should
Come on Adamaus, we know you have a "Theatre of Dreams" duvet and pillowcase set on your bed
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Who told :/
Charrua74 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Link: Full Gallery
This is a pic of a game I went to at El Monumental between River Plate and San Martin in Buenos Aires. River came from behind to win 2-1. An injury time penalty winner by Falcao. To say the atmosphere was electric would be an understatement. You could say there was a slight case of over crowding at this match
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
Wow that game must have been awesome, and telling by the way the stands were filled, the atmosphere couldn't have been less than electric! Nice national team jerseys by the way lol
Charrua74 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Oops me bad. Having major problems trying to download any of my photos on to footytube
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Very nice gesture darius, its stories like this, that make football all the more worthwhile, seeing the smile on your friends face says a lot.
I am sorry to hear your friend past away, but he will have gone with memories only some fans dream about.

Rip cj

Kick4Life - changing lives through football