Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footy Fans Gallery
Eriburto (Real Madrid) 4 years ago

Our high school team on our way to the state finals in 2007. We had just won the regional of the state tournament in PKs. Our starting keeper had been sidelined earlier that week due to a concussion, and so the freshman keeper had to step in. We later lost in the semifinals after like 12 or 13 PKs. I'm at the top all the way to the right from the viewer's perspective (that's right I'm in my warm up cause I didn't get to play much)
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Fantastic
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
More photos of you as a fan or a player, guys (and ladies).... The more the merrier!

Think about:

* Pictures of you at a match
* Pictures of you playing football
* Pictures of you with your favourite players
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Pics taken from the crowds

Champions League Game PSG v Chelsea Fc
John Terry's goal

2nd Division Game in Portugal
Moreirense v Licha

French Cup Final (Stade de France)
Psg v Marseille

Chelsea v PSG

Home

Football Tournament in Toronto
Winners!

Psg pre-season training

Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Pictures from the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa. I went to 8 games, including the final. A selection of few shots:

The Bavaria Girls & Me at Nederland vs Denmark (Soccer City Stadium), very friendly girls.

Best memory Nigeria vs Argentina in the old Elis Park (in the very dodgy downtown area), very much impressed by the Argentinian crowd!

Ivory Coast Vs Brazil (Soccer City Stadium) got asked to swap my 2006 France Zidane jersey about a thousand time by Brazilian fans.

I have a thousand more of the WC, but they are mostlty of fans and not me. It was a fantastic experience being able to work in Joburg and still got time to see plenty games!
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm hugely jealous. Thanks so much for the photos, looks like you had an awesome time. And those girls! Wow.

If anyone has any more pics of them at football matches or playing football, or meeting a footballer, please post them here!
Myself (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Did you get lucky? LOL
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Well, no but fun fact is that here they are dressed as Danes and aboutr 10 minutes after kick-off they all stood up and undressed and threw their danish cloth reveilling their orange dress. Actually I don't remember a lot of that game (it was a borring one) but the girls put on quite a show!
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Well.... Yer lucky me frend
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
From LA Galaxy v Sporting KC: Link: imgur.com/a/rJFbT#1WTw4

David Beckham goal:
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Cool!    Now what the heck are you doing in a Croatia shirt, in your profile pic?
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm a big fan of Croatia's team. I started following them before EURO 2008
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I can't believe no one has posted here in 4 months, this was a tremendous thread and maybe it has been overlooked recently.
I'm sure there must be new members who have pics with famous players or at games
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah, this thread was pretty awesome. Hopefully more people start contributing
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Come on lads, we have not seen a new pic here in a year, its about time we revived this thread, surely some of you have great pics to share

Kick4Life - changing lives through football