Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footy Fans Gallery
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey all. Boblic suggested a gallery of photos of us footytube members about a week ago, and we've finally gotten our act together to make it happen. In this thread, we'd like you to post a photo of you supporting your team in the best way you know how. Post a photo of you in the crowd of a big football match, or even at a small game. It could be a photo of you playing football. It might even just be you in your football gear. Once you are in the photo, all is good.

I'd ask that if you are going to post in this topic, please include a photo of yourself doing something football related, so we can get the maximum amount of photos possible! Otherwise just reply under peoples photos to give some feedback.

Here is a few tips on how to get a photo onto this topic. If the photo is already online, I would recommend finding it and right-clicking on it, which should reveal a menu. There should be an option like 'copy image URL' or similar in the menu. All you then need to do is post that URL here. Just literally copy the address from the photo, paste the address here and the photo should appear.

If your photo is not already online, I recommend finding the photo on your computer, and going to Link: www.imageshack.us/ which is a free online image host. You can upload as many images to that site as you like, then you need to copy and paste the 'direct link' into the forums here.

Feel free to practice in this topic:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/new-user-faqs/how-to-embe...

Good luck and get posting those photos! Show your passion for football!
I'll start us off. Everyone has probably seen this photo recently, but here I am celebrating with the New Zealand team just after final whistle, after they qualified for the world cup for the first time in almost 30 years

Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Top shot ant
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
The cat that got the cream.... Lol, someone looks pleased.
Great pic, one for the grandkids mate
You can always tell them you carried that nz team.... Lol, on stretchers
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That's nice ant, you rockz with your part time job!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago

Just an average day out with Matt at world cup 2006. The match we are watching is England vs. Ecuador
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Except no-one is on the pitch or sitting down. Not really Lol I'll get a pic up as soon as possible because I'm probably going to go to Derby vs West Brom on 5th December (it isn't the biggest match, but I'm getting a half price ticket because of my school and I havent got any other pictures really ) and I'll get a photo up after that.

P. S Brilliant idea Boblic!
That looks like the good life - I can't wait for the day when footytube starts sending us out to footy matches to write reports.... Anytime now, not long to go, looking forward to it, holding my breath
Someones gotta' clean up after every game.... Lol
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
New T-shirts  
 Lee looking his best

Me and gabrielle heinze at old trafford.

Is that Paul McGrath in the background searching for gin?
You are lucky hehe
Lucky? .... He wanted to go to liverpool shortly after that.... Lol, I musta made a good impression.... Lol
It suits you blue, tone
So he wanted a move to Chelsea?
Scottie.... !.... I'm the good looking one.... !.... In the background with the beard.... Lol
Typical lurker.... Theres always one
Ntruf (Lille) 4 years ago
I love this guy, cool pic!
Lol, me or gabby?
Ntruf (Lille) 4 years ago
Héhé I was talking about Heinze but seeing your contribution to this site I would say maybe both
Aw shucks, I thought I had become famous.... Lol
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
There should be a new thread: Best Background Lurkers.    Cool pic.
Here's a picture of me from a couple of years ago (far right) I played for an extremely amateur local team effectionally known by us as scumbag united....

So what I hear, what's so good about that?

Well, not only is the kit an official giant killing Histon United hand me down, but that pitch we are on is the local green in cambridge called Parkers Piece which was the very place the modern day rules of football were drawn up back in the 1800's

Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_rules
Before those rules, football used to consist of hundreds of players, running holding the ball and often involved mass punch ups.... Hmmm not much has changed then really
I recognise that kit

Great photo - first one of anyone actually ready to play football. Who'll be first to post one actually kicking a football?
I recognise the inmates, especially the one far right....  My nephew used to play for histon.... Lol
@Ant : oh yeah similar kits, although I wouldn't know as i've never actually seen a footytube kit cough splutter they look pretty top though

@Tone : used to play for Histon? , not a bad achievement - did you ever go to one of their matches? I was offered tickets several times but turned them all flat down, can't stand 'em myself bunch of toffee nosed mod edit
My nephew must have been a revelation playin for histon then, you could, nt get any further away from toffee-nosed than him.... Prawn sandwiches at histon fc? .... Who would believe it.... Lol
Does that mean we have to sort out footytube sponsporing Histon next year?    You can do the talking tone
I think you played like ronaldinho in the scumbag united. The great legend is here in footytube. I think there is insufficient players in your team, can you add me scottie?
There ya go scottie.... Young senthil has offered his services free.
You any spare positions in the team for senthil, scottie? .... And keep it clean
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Wait I'm not getting it which one ae you I actually haven't seen you before scottie LOL
@ soccergal - see him at rightside standing alone! The hero is there
"Scumbags United" is hilarious
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
I'm posting pictures not of me, but of friend that I never got to meet. I say that because I coincidentally live in his house now. Last year I learned that he was diagnosed with cancer, and later passed away because of it. Luckily before he left this earth, he got the chance to visit Old Trafford, as well as meet the Manchester United players, staff, etc. I was going to get pictures of me with other players, but I decided to display his to show remembrance of a person who touched so many peoples' lives, including mine, and I didn't even know him directly. Not to mention he was darn quality football player before he was diagnosed. Stay aware of cancer and always see the doctor for your regular check ups.

RIP CJ Aubuchon 5/16/2009

You're a legend for doing this. RIP CJ from all at footytube.  
Good on ya Darius - sweet pics
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Right on Darius! He will live on footytube and in our hearts! CJ's Smile is so cool.... He is in heaven with his heros.... I love it!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Truly legendary stuff Darius, great work my friend. You make me believe there is still plenty of good in this world to go around, cheers and Rest in Peace CJ
Charrua74 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Nice one Darius. CJ looks so pumped to meet those players. I know how special those moments are as I lost a brother to Leaukaemia 12 years ago. My brother Allan was a mad Liverpool supporter. He and CJ are probably up in heaven taking the piss out of each other
^_^ Touching, great pics. Rest in Peace CJ
Blooob (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Cj is very lucky he has seen players that some of us only dream about. Darius nice of you to post his pictures. Rest in peace CJ
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Bravo Darius. You have my respect
I am speechless. Thanks Darius
Very nice gesture darius, its stories like this, that make football all the more worthwhile, seeing the smile on your friends face says a lot.
I am sorry to hear your friend past away, but he will have gone with memories only some fans dream about.

Rip cj
Link: Full Gallery
This is a pic of a game I went to at El Monumental between River Plate and San Martin in Buenos Aires. River came from behind to win 2-1. An injury time penalty winner by Falcao. To say the atmosphere was electric would be an understatement. You could say there was a slight case of over crowding at this match
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
Wow that game must have been awesome, and telling by the way the stands were filled, the atmosphere couldn't have been less than electric! Nice national team jerseys by the way lol
Oops me bad. Having major problems trying to download any of my photos on to footytube
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 4 years ago

This is me at Anfield!.... Aight fine, its my house with a "this is anfield" banner up but I can dream!
Do you touch it every time you go out the door?
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Of course Then I run out into the garden to "you'l never walk alone" playing to rapturous applause from my neighbors haha
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Are you seeing a shrink? 'cause you really should
Come on Adamaus, we know you have a "Theatre of Dreams" duvet and pillowcase set on your bed
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Who told :/
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago

So guys this is me! Fully supporting my beloved Club!Even when it's -15 degrees celsius!
Great job. Be careful out in that snow and ice - our very own Charlie was in a similar situation, tried some footy moves and fell and smashed his arm
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Cool picture!
Thanks mates!
I believe Charlie has a picture too Nice picture, just get rid of the pool part
no chance ManUK !
VeljaSrbin (FK Partizan Beograd) 4 years ago
This is the picture of my uncle and me (on the left) during the 2010 WC Qualifying game between Serbia and Romania, in Belgrade. Just for a record, we smacked Romanians 5-0 and secured WC spot!

Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Packed stadium, you must have had a blast. Great pic!
This picture was actually taken some half hour before kick off, by the time game started even stairs between seats were packed out! It was a memorable night!
This is a great picture man, must have been a fantastic game to attend. I like the hand signal your uncle is making to, peace, but he is also pointing to something behind him with his thumb
Good times! As far as uncle's hand signal, he actually intentionally holds three fingers up! It is a characteristic sign for all Serbs!

Ahh I dig it, learn something new everyday. It's a good hand signal, like the look on Krasic's face haha
I hear you! He definitely made a good choice going for a football career over modeling!
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I went to the Derby vs Watford game today and got a really good seat up top in Row you in the South West Corner Stand. Here's a photo of the view down on the pitch from up there!

Its my first entry and my dad took it but I hope you like it
Nice view from that seat .... How did the match end?
Great work Yogan, thanks for this
BIJACK (AC Milan) 4 years ago
This photo was taken after the match between Ajax and Arsenal in 2007 (Amsterdam Tournament 2007). Arsenal won the game with a single goal. I remember that at his game RVP got injured and he was booed by the supporters of Ajax.

Link: www.footytube.com/nprofile/show.php?aid=1845&o=0&i...
RoxiiUtd (Manchester United) 4 years ago

With Robby Brady, youths' captain :)

And Jesse Lingard................ Not the best of shots but he's one of my favourite from the youths I ve met .........

And here, again, a bad pic but who cares lol, me holding a tropy which the United player of the year used to hold and then return it back to MUSC .... Cantona, Keane, McClair, Robson, Pallister, Giggs so and so used to have it.

Nice pics roxi, i've seen robbie brady playing for the youth team on mutv many times, good player
RoxiiUtd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
And now finally I have visited the place myself this weekend

At Carrington;

And in heaven!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football