Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footballers You Just Dont Like.
Atnighthawk (AFC Telford United) 2 years ago
Players who are arrogant with not enough skill to actually pull it off.

Players who play act.

Players with no class who act like morons and think they are better than everyone else.

For example Wayne Rooney, Sergio Busquets and anyone else who fits the bill.

Most of my favourite players don't "fall over" or try and get others sent off
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Suarez Torres
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cristiano "Diver" ronaldo
Nani(for faking and diving)
Luis "racist" Suarez
Diego Maradona (Absolutely can't stand him at all, no respect for him. The worst out of all of these guys)
Mario "Loudmouth" Balotelli
Anelka (Never really liked him while he was at Chelsea)
Carlos "Runaway" Tevez
Gary Neville (His comments in the media)

Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mikel Torres Sergio busquets
Hill (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Adebayor, Xavi, Nasri, Balotelli, Conor Casey-Plays in MLS for my fav MLS team, the Colorado Rapids. Ugh. I dislike Casey more than any other footballer out there. Haha
Lass Diarra. Lmao. Xavi, is your ass ever jealous of the s**t that comes out of your mouth? Most Barça kids. Soldado can be a shitstirring prick

Tbh I only remember my LL hates bc I don't watch it that often. Meaning, I probably hate too many kids in the EPL to remember / be specific lmao

Hate all Flounders, etc
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Top 5:

1. Jonny Evans
2. Jonny Evans
3. Jonny Evans
4. See number 2
5. Refer to number 3, if N/A then refer to number 1.

The rest: Szczęsny, Ivanovic and Cech (but I like them both individually), Mascherano, Michael Owen (what a leech), De Gea (yes I don't like United's 'super-star' keeper), Dani Alves, Marcelo, Tevez, Terry (unless he's playing for England), Donovan, Dempsey, Howard, and Neymar
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why do you hate Jonny Evans? He is a class act and you should support all United players. Why do you hate Donovan and Dempsey?
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Like them individually? What do you mean by that?
Atnighthawk (AFC Telford United) 2 years ago
I gotta' argue with Borg here, you most certainly should not support all United players even if your a United fan. Reason being as a fan, they represent your club by their actions. If they start being arrogant morons who think they own the earth or dive all over the place and get others sent off, that's dispicable behaviour. As a fan I wouldn't be happy with that. Sure praise them for their football skill, but don't support them in everything. If all fans thought the same way, their would be pressure on managers to get rid of the people who the fans don't think represents the club properly.

Example: If I was a Barcelona fan, I'd be fairly happy with the job Busquets does, its not exception tbh, but its decent. I still wouldn't want him at the club, he is a serial diver and has no class at all. The club could probably easily find a replacement who is better and has some class and if the fans got together to let their displeasure at Busquets consistent antics known to the manager he could be gone and someone with a better ethos brought in.

Fan power

All that being said I don't see why he would dislike Jonny Evans apart from him making some mistakes sometimes
Joeymac (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kevin Davies, for breaking Cleverley's foot and acting like an immature you-know-what afterwards.
Balotelli and Tevez for their pure stupidity (but they give me a good laugh every now and then).
Luis Suarez, because.... Well, let me find something to like first, then I'll get back to you.
Craig Bellamy, because he's a punk Ryan-Giggs-wannabe.

For the record, this is just for when playing footy. I'm not one to judge these players' personal characteristics, and for all I know, could very well get along with any of them off the pitch.
Tony has fondly dubbed him: Craig Bellend lol
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure I couldn't get along with Suarez, I mean I'd constantly want to bash his face in lol
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Animal Cruelty is illegal Manuk
Luis Suarez: you hate cus you ain't?
Wesblitz (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Marcelo, pepe, ibrahimivitch, de morrea, chichorito, barton
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Balotelli: Disrespectful, cocky, stupid & his goal celebrations are Corny!

Tevez: Big F'ing baby! He has to get what he wants or he won't play.

Xavi: I used to like him alot but, He's been diving and simulating fouls way to much recently. Also, He's always talking S**t about everyone (Coaches and players).

Pele: I used to have so much respect for the guy but, because of all the trash talk towards Messi and even his own countrymen, all he's become is a bitter and foolish old man.

Maradona: need I say more? Lol

And Every English player. Sorry, they're all rubbish and over-rated
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Balotelli is class! You just lack a sense of humor.    Why always Him? Lol
Apart from the English player bit, I agree with everything you said, especially about Xavi and Pele. I used to be in absolute awe of Xavi's genius but recently I have seen his dark side with the diving and crowding the referee asking for cards; those actions have somewhat spoiled my image of him
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Thecrowrip I don't lack a sense of humor. I laugh at a funny joke when I hear one but, Balotelli is the definition of a "dumb" joke to me. Good player but, a complete douche
Totaldribble 2 years ago
Good player is an understatement but his stupidity ruins him as a footballer
SirRyanGiggs11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mascherano. Busquets. Suarez. Anderson. Pique. Tevez. Pepe. Ronaldo. Balotelli. Ronaldo. Ronaldo. Cristiano ronaldo. Cr7. Cristiano. Ronaldo. Sucks
What's your opinion of Ronaldo?
Soldado (mainly for his diving and disrespect towards refs)
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As people have several times, Joey Barton. Not a shock there, glad he moved to QPR cos he was casting a black shadow on Newcastle, really. Especially for Arsenal fans. Newcastle came to play the Crew over the summer and I went to the game and Barton was absent and it was a fantastic match, I quite liked Newcastle and their style
Totaldribble 2 years ago
I think with Joey Barton its a love hate thing.  People like to laugh at him!
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I mean maybe if I met him in person I could get on with him, but my word on the pitch I can't stand him and his antics. And of course it's always made worse when he's doing it against a club I like, so.
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Gomez!
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I second that
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What about crouch?
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
No way mate crouch is to funny
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Crouch is the 2nd most legendary English player, right after Heskey
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Crouch is kinda entertaining in that besides his unique physique he`s very skillfull and he`s doing a good job as a striker. The guy is just funny to watch playing
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Crouch = Daddy Long Leg Spider    He's harmless and amusing to watch for a full 90 minutes lmaoooo
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Okay, good reasoning, but zlatan.... Very skillfull?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
I reckon very skillfull is a huge word if you're looking at the other numerous quality EPL players, but with his unique physique Crouch's overall technique and first touches are quality

Kick4Life - changing lives through football