Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footballers You Just Dont Like.
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Cristiano Ronaldo, Fat Frank and Gary Neville

As well as Grosso, Materazzi, and a few other Italians but especially those two. Del Piero is one of my favorite players though, have a lot of respect and admiration for the guy so he balances it out when it comes to the Italians
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Whats wrong with Frankie?
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Frank got the 2nd most assists and the best goalscoring midfielder, that's why
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I hate Wayne Rooney and El Hadji Diouf
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
I am not a fan of Walcott. The guy is much too over-hyped all because he can run fast and was part of the England squad in 2006. He runs fast but his skills as a footballer are far too inconsistent. He isn't a great finisher and uses his speed poorly. Along with that speed of his he isn't a great dribbler and far too often catches himself dribbling the ball over the end line.

Peter Crouch. He is a love/hate kind of thing with me. I love watching his uncoordinated legs do what he does
Georgio (Bayern München) 5 years ago
"I love watching his uncoordinated legs can do what he does" hahahahahhahaahhahaha I know exactly what you mean. When he dribbles at any given moment looks as if hell trip over himself lol
Chackosan (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Walcott comes across as a fairly modest guy, though. And despite all the stick he gets, his stats aren't too bad. Seems a bit unfair to be hating him for the actions of other parties (ie, the British media hype)
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Cristiano ronaldo and rat face gary neville.... I f*****g hate them the most....        
Borg (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Gary Neville hates scousers! NOM NOM NOM!
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
El hadj diouf.... I detest the man
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
I don't like any english players. To me, they're all over rated. The same thing goes with anybody that plays on Manchester United but, I don't "Hate" them. I f there's one player I despise, it's Pinto from Barcelona. The guy does nothing but fight and get red cards. He doesn't play and yet he still manages to get booked. The Spanish F. A & Uefa need to ban him for like 10 games or something because everytime there's a Clasico between Madrid-Barca, he gets up from the bench to try to fight. He sucks and is a disgrace to football
Adenn (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Hahahahahahahhahahaha. I was thinking that
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Wayne Rooney and Nemanja Vidić  
Luqmaank (Chelsea) 5 years ago
El Hadji Diouf, Barton, Tevez, Adebayor, Vidic and Totti
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 5 years ago
I don't like footballers with no sense of teamwork, that's an absolute no-no for me. No matter what game I'm watching, if I see a guy "pulling a Pedro" (just a little expression I coined after the WC 2010 final), I will most likely be too stressed to continue watching the match
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
I absolutely hated that, but to give Pedro credit.... It was Torres...
Ltm017 5 years ago
Hahahaha that is so wrong! Leave Torres out of this....
Caynan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Heskey.... Sorry of a player. What a joke, I mean what the F*** have you done
He's MADE LOVE TO A woman !.... I think.... You know what never mind
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Heskey taught Messi everything he knows, the mans a legend!
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Busquets, Carrick, Barry
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 5 years ago
Oh my god this thread is was made for one man: Bendtner! An excuse for a footballer, but does the sun shine through his eyes or what!
Messuarez (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Chicarito, hate that manu got such a good player on the cheap
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Umad bro?
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Kevin Davies, Ashley Cole, Busquetes
BagiK (FC Seoul) 5 years ago
Kevin Davies of all people?
BagiK (FC Seoul) 5 years ago
Kevin Davies of all people?
Why the hate on davies! I need answers!
Joeymac (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Davies for breaking cleverley'd foot and acting like a c**t afterwards by not issuing an apology
Justafootyfan (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Ozil, Ronaldo, Kompany

On the other hand, rayplaybass, you can't blame Joleon Lescott for looking how he looks, he had no control over that, those are like burn scars, same situation with Tevez
NAOTA (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I have a question why do you hate Ozil? I'm actually curious
Mikesta (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I'm curious also
Well Ozil has these big buggy eyes like an iguana. And when he stares at you he's is stealing the small bit of your soul that possesses your footballing abilities, that jerk!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ozil is half vampire I think that's maybe why people don't like him
Peteko 5 years ago
We shouldn't discriminate against vampires. It's not nice and most importantly they may read this f.... Ing site. (I'm out to buy some garlic and a cross)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football