Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footballers You Just Dont Like.
Adenn (Bayern München) 2 years ago
1. Ronaldo (to arrogant and he is convinced he is better than messi when he isn't)
2. Walcott (footballers should be able to control the ball, you are just as good as usain bolt}
3. Belloteli. {an overoverated player with no class and rspect)
4. Pele(you are convinced you are better than maradona when you knw you are not)
5. David villa, john terry, suarez and huntlar & schinder (there two kinds of ppl I hate, ppl who are intolerant to other ppls culture and the dutch!)
6. Lampard (overated fat bastard)
7. Nani(ronaldo's bum boy)
8. Ronaldinho (for being selfish and giving up on football, you could have been the best EVER)
9. Assamoah gyan (I lost 50 dollars thanks to your injury time penalty miss at wc 10, twat!)
10. Messi (for taking away my imagination, I have seen everything now thanks to you, fcking little prick, lol)
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol, I don't get how you can call him fat when your sitting on your ass like that
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Damn dood. You must hate football because you just named all the superstars LMAO
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Players I am not particularly fond of:

Diouf, Ronaldo, Diouf, Rooney, Diouf, Ireland, Diouf, Barton, Diouf, Gattusso, Diouf and that guy who used to play for Liverpool before going to Blackburn.... I think his name was Diouf or something.

PS. I can't believe he hasnt been mentioned more often but Tevez should have his own section on this thread.... Also Diouf. I really don't like Diouf
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We wouldn't have guessed mate . Out of all the players I listed above in my post, I hate Diouf the most, and if Diouf wasn't in football, then I'd hate CR7 the most
I KNOW! I WAS JUST WAITNING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING UP TEVEZ!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm going to be creative and name the XI of players that I just don't like at all -

GK - Manuel Aluminia
Def - Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidić, John Terry, Fabio Grosso
MF - Joey Barton, Nani, Frank Lampard, El Hadji Diouf
FW - Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Is Alumina even worth the effort it takes to hate someone though?
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You better not become a good player for Man Utd otherwise you'll hate yourself
Awada87 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Wayne rooney, christiano ronaldo, bosingwa (the eyebrows just kill it) benayoun looks like he is still looking for the right combination to his face hahhaha
BoboRed (Leeds United) 2 years ago
1 GK Brad Jones
2 DF Glen Johnson
3 DF José Enrique
5 DF Daniel Agger
6 DF Fábio Aurélio
7 FW Luis Suárez
8 MF Steven Gerrard (captain)
9 FW Andy Carroll
11 MF Maxi Rodríguez
14 MF Jordan Henderson
16 DF Sebastián Coates
18 FW Dirk Kuyt
19 MF Stewart Downing
20 MF Jay Spearing
21 MF Lucas Leiva
22 DF Danny Wilson
No. Position Player
23 DF Jamie Carragher (vice-captain)
25 GK Pepe Reina
26 MF Charlie Adam
30 FW Jesús Fernández Saez (Suso)
31 MF Raheem Sterling
32 GK Doni
33 MF Jonjo Shelvey
34 DF Martin Kelly
35 MF Conor Coady
37 DF Martin Škrtel
38 DF Jon Flanagan
39 FW Craig Bellamy
41 GK Martin Hansen
43 FW Nathan Eccleston
47 DF Andre Wisdom
49 DF Jack Robinson
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
To name a few! Lol
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Damn this guy should be adding birth dates and phone numbers s**t...
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahahaha
Haha, There is something about his selection
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I suppose your ex was a Liverpool fan Bobo?
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Giorgios Samaras....

Ach just the whole Celtic team, they all annoy the hell out of me, I may as well throw Neil Lennon in there too, that man gets me angry just looking at him! Lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Crouch!
Joe Hart, Micha richards, Kompany, Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Milner, Adam Johnson, Yaya toure, Barry, Nasri. Man I sure hope I didn't sound too biased there
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 2 years ago
De Jong is ok then?
I don't classify him as a footballer
Kolo Toure? Lescott? Zabaleta? Clichy? Kolorov?
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 2 years ago
Lescott? Ayyam? Zabaleta? Lol
I think I got the point.... Lol
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Least you left Dzeko out, shows you have some taste.
Oh and ya filippe mello!
Gareth Barry, Ballotelli, ibrahimovic, materazzi  Man City, Juventus Fan here
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Stunned someone mentioned Kompany. What the hell did he do wrong? I love the guy.

Footballers I despise are El-Hadj Diouff, Barton, Materazzi, Pepe.... Those kind of players that simply hurt other players and get away with it somehow.

I dislike Alonso (he's changed from a great playmaker into a pathetic shirt-pulling, body-checking, tackling-from-behind scumbag under Mourinho), Ramos, Marcelo and Ibrahimovic.

In a non-Barça related way though, I don't like Nani, Neymar, Ronaldo and other types like them. The kind of player with such fantastic technique that they seem to think football is no longer a team sport. They should all take a good hard look at guys like Kaká, Iniesta, Messi, Xavi, Fàbregas, Özil, Götze or Del Piero and see that superb technique doesn't justify selfish play
Mauijim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well said Jeroen
I honestly think belgians are the most lovable/boring people in the world.... I mean.... C'mon man they made waffles!

(Disclaimer: Belgians made waffles but did not invent them)

(Disclaimer Disclaimer: Belgians invented waffles and other s**t)
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Everybody should really get over Ronaldo's not passing and stuff, cause' you're just wrong and it's so annoying to see people discuss things that are wrong. In the past you were right, but now? In 2011 he's already handed out more than 15 assists. And Nani? Had the most assists in the EPL 2010-2011 season.... Neymar, have you even seen him him play for 90mintues/match a whole season? Get back on your horses and try again men
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Btw, we did invent waffles. And fries (what you call chips....) But especially, beer. So love us. We're belgian. And we invent stuff
I agree Ronaldo has matured so much since moving to Madrid the mans on fire!    @waffles - really? Ok ill edit my disclaimer then hahaha
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Craig Gordon, Phil Bardsley, Michael Turner, Wes Brown, Lee Cattermole, Sebastian Larsson, Craig Gardner, Fraizer Campbell, Connor Wickham, Kieran Richardson, Jack Colback, David Vaughan, John O'Shea, Ji Dong-Won, David Meyler, Titus Bramble, Keiren Westwood, Simon Mignolet, James McClean, Ahmed Elmohamady, Stéphane Sessègnon, Louis Laing....
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lee Cattermole, Gattuso, Drogba, De Rossi, El Hadj Diouf, Benzema, Shawcrosse
How can you hate a national hero man? Lol nice to see the drogba hate has fallen over the years though
Ltm017 2 years ago
How come no one mentioned Nani? He has a bad attitude and plus he is kind of greasy
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Nani definitely is a punk, really don't like the guy. Good to hear the Benfica fans booing him when he had the ball today. He did get whacked by Carra but he was able to run in front of the referee than right when he was in front of him fall over in agony.... Diving queen
Naushad (Mohammedan Dhaka) 2 years ago
Didier YVES drogba tÉbily.... Don't knw why bt jst don't like him    Cristiano ronaldo just can't stand him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football