Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footballers You Just Dont Like.
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I'm very quick to badmouth players that miss chances, are slow, don't have good ball control, walk with a swagger that displeases me, or just have a goofy haircut.

I just can't help it. I praise talent when I see it but boy do I bash on players that just don't fit with me. Even if they're an awesome footballer, could you guys list some players that you don't like. *cough cough barton cough macherano cough cough*
Dshar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Meeoow!
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Bendtner, Bendtner and Bendtner
Why bendtner I mean.... If bendtner scored that absolute beauty of a chance against you in the champions league last year barca wouldve been knocked out.... But he royaly screwed himself and the team.... You should love him lool
Wesblitz (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Why mascherano
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
He makes hard fouls and dives constantly like a little bitch gets away with them
Nurchin (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Busquets, dani alves, david villa
Nurchin (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Pepe, marcello, higuain
Lmao I like how you added 3 Madrid players so you don't get bombarded by barca fans hahahahahaa    
Mikesta (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well played sir. Well played haha
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
With you on pepe and busquets and a little on higuain. But marcelo is awesome
Rayplaybass (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Can't really think of good footballers I don't really like.... But I will say this. You have to be a human being, and by that I mean actually human! I seriously think there are some footballers out there that are reptiles, humanoids, whatever you wanna call it.... Cough cough, lescott cough kompany cough cough drogba ahh ahhh cooouuugh pe ahh ahh PEPE cough cough ahhu ahhhuuu HUTH.... Phhhhhhffffff ferdinand.... HhaappCECH!
I think everyone would agree with me when I say this: "Football should be for humans ONLY! Aliens and other modified creatures should play in a special league with Hermaphrodites that cannot compete with men or women!

How's that for an opinion?
Bakedpotato2 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ok  
Messuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Seriously WTF?
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lol.... What about rooney and lukaku?
Bakedpotato2 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Drogba, sergio-ramos, marcello
Why drogba?
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
David Villa, Joey Barton, Wayne Rooney
Hechtor (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Joey barton, cristiano ronaldo, busquets
Kingcharlesiv (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I dislike all footballers that act like children, which is many of them. A recent example would be Real Madrid and Barcelona fighting in a few recent encounters.

I get that part of the beauty of the sport is the passion players and fans possess, but I believe mutual respect between opponents is equally important
BagiK (FC Seoul) 3 years ago
I feel the same and some of the fans act the same way
Hwrdprkns (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Kevin Davies, Marcelo, Busquetes
What? Why do ppl hate Kevin Davies did he sleep with a teammate's friend or something?
Seriously I was thinking about that too not too long ago a buddy of mine said he hated davies guts.... I was too busy drinking beer to ask why lol
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Understandably he was out for a while, but he comes back and injures Tom Cleverely and then nearly does the same to Patrice Evra. The guy was screaming for a suspension
Justafootyfan (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ozil, Ronaldo, Kompany

On the other hand, rayplaybass, you can't blame Joleon Lescott for looking how he looks, he had no control over that, those are like burn scars, same situation with Tevez
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I have a question why do you hate Ozil? I'm actually curious
Mikesta (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm curious also
Well Ozil has these big buggy eyes like an iguana. And when he stares at you he's is stealing the small bit of your soul that possesses your footballing abilities, that jerk!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ozil is half vampire I think that's maybe why people don't like him
Peteko 3 years ago
We shouldn't discriminate against vampires. It's not nice and most importantly they may read this f.... Ing site. (I'm out to buy some garlic and a cross)
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Kevin Davies, Ashley Cole, Busquetes
Kevin Davies of all people?
Kevin Davies of all people?
Why the hate on davies! I need answers!
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Davies for breaking cleverley'd foot and acting like a c**t afterwards by not issuing an apology
Messuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Chicarito, hate that manu got such a good player on the cheap
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Umad bro?
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Oh my god this thread is was made for one man: Bendtner! An excuse for a footballer, but does the sun shine through his eyes or what!
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Busquets, Carrick, Barry
Caynan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Heskey.... Sorry of a player. What a joke, I mean what the F*** have you done
He's MADE LOVE TO A woman !.... I think.... You know what never mind
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Heskey taught Messi everything he knows, the mans a legend!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football