Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Football Is Moving In Cinemas
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ukraine vs. England FIFA World Cup qualifier game live via satellite from the Dnipro Arena in Dnipropetrovsk to you.K. Cinemas on Oct. 10. The match will not be shown on television—either terrestrial or subscriber.

This international clash is considered to be the toughest remaining competitive match that England’s national team will face before the tournament in South Africa next year. England has won all eight of the qualifying games in the current World Cup campaign.

Watching live football in the cinema is an exciting and immersive experience .

You go with your girlfriend at cinema and watch the game
Dempsey (Fulham) 4 years ago
I think it is bs that this game is not being shown on TV in England. The English people are getting robbed by the greedy Ukrainian FA. They sold the rights to the game to the highest bidder, an internet site instead of a TV network. Instead of the game being watched by tens of millions of people, it will be viewed by much fewer. This could not be good for the beautiful game. Its a world cup qualifier and the English people can't watch it on the telly. Utter disgrace. FIFA should make it mandatory for rights to be given to a TV network so that people can watch their country play
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
True
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Can you guys even buy it on PPV? I had to pay 25$ to get the croatia vs england game on pay per view here. I thought broadcasting was horrible here because, well, its canada. I'd expect better in england, esspecially for the national team. BBC should show it
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

Big discussion here, may as well posy tour discussions in the older thread

Kick4Life - changing lives through football