Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Inter-AC Milan, Who's The Greatest ???
Baha1908 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
The future of Jose Mourinho in the Internazionale depends on todays clash againts Rubin Kazan.... I want Mourinho to stay on in the team and make some progress to win the Champions League Cup.... Italian Serie A is ours anyway))))))))))))
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
For me milan is greatest than inter, they are playing good with incredible players. There are better players and your in top, but you can see that what a come back from milan to second spot, isn't easy making every match as important, and scoring amazing goals with every players. I think atlast milan will win the serie a
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
No point in this thread, really mate. For milan fans milan is the greatest and for inter fans Inter is the greatest!
And the scudetto race is still wide open, so don't jump into any conclusions
Juno (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Milan being 7 times Uefa Champions is all it need to tell me Milan are greater. Inter owes the calciopoli incident for their current domination in the Serie A
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Inter are better than Milan. AC of course have lots of good players like Pirlo, Pato and Ronaldinho but Inter just seem to have a better manager and they completely dominate the Serie A. They have a brilliant goalkeeper and Samuel Eto'o, and AC Milan have more world-class players but somehow Inter Milan are actually just better
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
You must not watch a lot of Italian football, because I don't know if you have seen Milan's recent form.
They haven't lost in 13 games now, and Leonardo is an amazing coach. He is like a Pep Guardiola, but different, because he has a different style.
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I have to back ACMilan 21's opinion;Milan is recently performing way better that Inter. And Leo is better than Jose, because at least he knows how to move with the players and he isn't big mouth!
Milan are playing a very attacking football, in a very defensive league.... And Leo is the reason.
Lukas (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Inter dominant italy at one point last year they were like 12 points clear and it dosent matter what they play like cos man united play some terrible stuff and still dominant england
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago
AC Milan, inter is like this only because calciopoli and all others teams
Yeah, great minds do think alike....
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Yeah, all those deducted points from Milan, Fiorentina, Juve playing in serie be it was almost impossible that inter continue to play like the past years(like s**t).
Zzlatan (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Well both are great teams.

Recently from the past few years inter milan have great dominance in Seria A.
While milan haven't won that.

While milan is great in UEFA Champions league for winning it on several occasion and 2nd in all time winner.

That's it!
I bet if there where a derby today, Milan where win.
They had a rough start to the season, so the 4-0 was really insignificant.
Also Milan are actually good in the champions league. Inter is inconsistent at the European Level, and well, Milan have won 7, which is way more than Inter.
Overall, Milan is better.
Great Attack and midfield...
Vivaldi (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Inter is not dominating, they are only 4 points ahead of AC Milan. History says AC Milan is by far a superior club.

For sure, after the champions league draw any team picking AC or Inter Milan will have serious troubles
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Inter is my favourite between these 2 because they have young and talented players with a great coach Mourinho, while MIlan have only grandfathers :Seedorf, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaladze, Zambrotta, Ambrosini etc
How about Pato, Thiago Silva, Abate, Onyewu, Ronaldinho, Boriello, Huntelaar, Zigoni?
Woollyy34 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ronaldinho is not that young but he is still a developing player. AC combines old and young which is a perfect mix. To many young players does not always work out (Arsenal) due to a lack of experience
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I Really Dislike Inter. They don't have the heart and spirit that Ac Milans Fans And players Have
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I hate Inter, AC's Ok I don't like Italy in General. Juve is awesome though, stupid Inter and there title winning arrogance D:
And 2 of their title belongs to Juventus actually
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 5 years ago
International Milan's players, coach, fans and as a club as a whole, just lack the football soul. They never bring passion, excitement or real competitiveness to football.

On the other side you have true champions of European football. AC Milan, the 7-time champions league winning side, 17 league title wins and many more trophies that make inter's trophy cabinet look like a coffee table with little oriental tea cups!
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
AC Milan has a great history but the last 5 years, Inter Milan has won every championship. At European level ac milan is the reference. Nationally, Inter Milan is the reference

Kick4Life - changing lives through football