Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
EPL: Chelsea Vs Manchester City
FUTBAL (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Chelsea have beaten the other 3 Big Four teams, namely Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal. They will later face another test from City. City, who have been hoping to break into the Big Four have been forced to sttle with draws successively. Chelsea has been going through very smoothly and is currently at the top of the table. Will Chelsea be troubled by City as Chelsea did not concede any goal from the Big Four?
FUTBAL (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I think that Chelsea will still be able to overcome City. They should be able to beat City by 2 - 0
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yes they should but dude you need to post your threads in the Chelsea forum yours are always getting locked no offense. The sky blues drew with Liverpool who are doing crap so I'm sure its gonna' be a breeze for us
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Man city 2 chelsea 1, thanks city you do us a big favour! 2 points only....come on man utd!
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Chlesea - Manchester City 3-1(Drogba, Anelka, Essien/Bellamy)
No.... Should be anelka, adebayor and tevez !
Ltm017 5 years ago
Man City don't have a chance. Arsenal couldn't do it.... I've lost all hope. At least with this there is a chance that Manchester City can break their streak with all those draw
Don't write off city yet.... They will be great if vs top teams especially the big 4! And robinho is back...
My prediction is right! Lol if city can get few good defenders.... Lescott and toure is not enough though and find some creative midfielder to partner barry or de jong, they will be hard to beat really!
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Chelsea 2 - 1 Man City (Drogba, Lampard) (Ireland)
Ltm017 5 years ago
Too bad Ireland will not be palying...
Craxy (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Chelsea 2-0. I bloody hope Man City win though
Ltm017 5 years ago
Manchester City win! . What a happy thing this is!
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
The way the epl has been going, I felt that mancity were going to win. When lampard was taking his penalty, I thought, wait he hasn't missed a pen and like 4 years or something.... Sweet, I knew he was going to miss. Great match.

They really gave chelsea a fight till the end! Losing 2 defenders but worth it! Tevez and de jong really non stop running and given the man who win the 3 points for them, great play and congratulation man city!
Lukas (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Pity that first was hand ball and second was not a free I think city deserved to win but neither goal should have counted but chelseas goal was a fluke
Great result for.... Man United! Only 2 points away from Chelski and still 9 points above the bitter blues. It's a happy day!
Griffo (Manchester United) 5 years ago
The 'mighty' Chelsea eh.... Of course they're going to walk the Premier League.... No problem. Everybody says so. And all we United fans have been hearing it for the past three years.... It's a bit of an amusing mantra now.come on you Reds!
Here Here! YOU REDS!
Raj (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Grrr. City.... Deserving, imperious, marauding performance. Chelsea.... Well, let's just say I didn't actually see the team play. City completely shut them off. Good day in Manchester, eh?
Chelsea was below par really! After they scored the 1st goal, they try to defence though! With the quality of chelsea midfield, man city was no match but they invite city to attack. Lastly they can't hold on and lose...
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
We lose one game against a good team and now were gonna' lose the Prem? Please! Better make sure you beat Villa. And don't let the ref cheat for you like how they let the game run for 6 minutes. Ouch! I went there!
Dun blame the ref, blame d team instead! Lol
Ltm017 5 years ago
No Chelsea has lost more than one. Don't use Villa as an excuse just because you were amazingly beaten by them
I though we only lost 2 - 1 to Villa which year of the league are you watching?
Ltm017 5 years ago
Why does the year have matter.... Touche are you? Villa played great in that match Chelsea didn't play bad but they were beaten.... So whats your point?
Griffo (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Excuse me, 'lose the Prem'? It's not yours to lose. We're the current Champs and have been for the past three years.... It's ours to lose, and we're not going to give it up easily matey...
Ciankc (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great game good win by manchester city! I'm happy! Finally man united is catching up to them.
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yeah man city won that easily, we played good not so bad, but they deserve by second goal, tevez free kick, we cannot say it is out away jersey curse. We played well, we got many chances than man city, they deserve with their few chances, the first goal by adebayor was own goal for chelsea, it was excited for seeing that live on t. V. I think we will score more.... But next goal by same machine gunner for them.... It was nice long shoot and ivanovic was not able stop the suddenly, so ball went to asebayor he scored easilyyyyy. But we got many chances drogba missed it lot, but lampard missed penalty, a easy chance for chelsea to draw but the given saved it nice, he make super save, I expect we will put goal even atlast mibnute, but all went vain.... They won the match, I think we will do better in next league match.... Go chelsea go...
After the Ade goal. We Deserve to lose. We kept kicking the ball into the mids and hd no point of attack because we were afraid to get countered by city. Horrific stuff !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football