Don't Kick A Man When He's Down
Peteko 3 years ago
Neymar, I am disgusted at you.    
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Very sad
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Looks like someone is ready to take Balotelli's spot
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Neymar kicks that guy when he was down and the ran away.......

Edit: video fixed
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Rockerr, I can't tell if this ^ is a video or what, it just comes up as blank. Looks like both teams were pretty disgraceful. I don't know if I would single out neymar more than some other players. Then again I guess he is supposed to be on a level above this....

Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
What an attitude!  Kick a man when's down and then run like f**k!Grande!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I still haven't forgiven him for accusing the Scotland fan's of throwing a banana at him, when in fact it came from a German in the BRAZIL supporters section!
Even when it was proved he was wrong he wouldn't apologise, spoilt brat in my book!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
He's a cowardly scumbag, that's how I see this, gang mentality, grow a set neymar you little hood
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Kicking in fights in general is weak, but to kick someone on the ground, come on. And then to run afterward to top it all off, sad. Punching some on the deck is frowned on, hayzeus no pride in football anymore I guess. Desert your team for bookoo money, dive like a little girl, actually that's an insult to little girls around the world who are tougher than some of these "footballers" sex scandals left and right. This is why Messi is actually the Messiah to lead football out of this darkness haha
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
WTF didn't you guys see that there was a fight going on. Why the hell are you guys focused on neymar as if he is the only player kicking people who were on the floor. Give the kid a break. I have done similar things (in the 3rd grade) and would have done the same thing if I was in neymar's position. Why take pity on your opponent when your sure that he would have no pity on you if you were on the ground
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Than you hit 'em with your fists, it's not like he was protecting himself or something. I think there was a mob making sure he didn't get touched
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well there wasn't really a need to kick him right then. It's not self defence when guy is on the ground
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
It really only shows that Neymar is still a boy
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Totally agree with Somere
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Absolutely. It was complete chaos. The Uruguayan players went nuts at the final whistle, the Santos players were caught up in it. Neymar did nothing more or less than anyone else...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football