Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Do You Think Liverpool Will Catch Up With Man Utd And Win The Title ?
RedForUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I personally don't think so. United have a game in hand (unless they screw up) and even if liverpool gets the 3 points against villa, the difference will only be a point. Utd just needs their form back to get things going right
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
We have kinda catched up    Just that bloody game in hand is pissing me off lol  
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Catch up Yes
Win Title, F*ck No
Haven't 1 in 19 yrs not gonna' win 1 now!
Utd will have 2 weeks rest from PL
We can get our minds fixed up and start winning again
C'Mon have faith in me,
Have faith in Man UTD!
Go home ronnie    You lost the plot
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Mat you lost da plot with Casillas,  You no your in trouble now, he gonna' squell to MR. Calderon  Bout your match fixin ramos! HE WILL!
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
True just go home  You said catch up yes win no  What the helll
>_<    Oh Oh...
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Nope, I don't believe so
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yes they will and every team would love to bring man utd down. Hahaha!
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Haha yeh I no in 4-3 season utd will be looking to stay in PL lol
FoolMuffin (Liverpool) 5 years ago
It will be tight.... Man united still have to play astonvilla and arsenal.... But liverpool can't afford to draw/lose to the lower teams
Ninjato (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Of course!
DudeJr (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Man utd will win the title. They are just off form for the moment. I tink they have woken up frm the two defeats in epl
Dlan4327 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
If we draw against Villa, a definite possibility, then things are going to get extremely tight in the run in.

That said Liverpool will have to show something they haven't shown in a long time to win the title.

Self belief, confidence & the ability to win ugly & grind out results to the very end.

It could happen but I prefer to wait & see at the end of the season
Dlan that is true    
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
We Should all put ourselves behind Man Utd to win the Title!  Glory glory Man United
Guhan (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Liverpool sure hav an edge over Man UTD as thy hav only l more big game (Arsenal)
Man UTD stil hav villa arsenal city and spurs....
Liverpool ll scrape through....
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I hope so, that would be so awesome, If ManU wins they will be tied with Liverpool for most top flight titles. I believe though that the way the boys are playing they can catch ManU and every one in the league will be gunning for them, especially the gunners haha I couldn't resist. We did beat the Red devils twice though this year hahahahaahahahahh and in very convincing form at the theater of dreams. You United fans still have a long way to go to catch us in Europe though in terms of titles won. And if LIverpool keeps playing at this level they may win another. Oh wait we don't have a f*****g cakewalk to the finals like you cheaters, but we can still win haha
Looooooooool cakewalk true though    And yes another one will be amazing    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football