Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Confirmed Transfers
Tateytastic (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Sol cambell at Newcastle united for medical looks 100%to sign today
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
-Besiktas have confirmed the capture of former Real Madrid playmaker Guti.
The Spaniard will sign a two-year contract worth €2. 7 million per year
- Guti Leaves Real Madrid
Sunderland Confirm Signing Of Marcos Angeleri From Estudiantes On Three-Year Deal
- Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Aleksandar Kolarov from Lazio in a deal reportedly worth £14. 1 million

- Mano Menezes is the new Brazil Coach
Nikolapfc89 (FK Partizan Beograd) 4 years ago
Ivica Iliev (Cottbus)  Milan Lola Smiljanic (Espanyol)    In Partizan Belgrade
- Atletico Madrid have signed left-back Filipe Luis From Deportivo La Coruna

- Following Real Mallorca's ban from the Europa League yesterday, Villarreal have been notified by UEFA they can play in the competition

- Hamburg have completed the signing of Serbian international Gojko Kacar from Hertha Berlin

- Olympiacos have officially completed the signing of winger Albert Riera from Liverpool

- Real Madrid youngster Pablo Sarabia has signed a contract extension to remain with Los Blancos until 2013

- Young centre-back Vujadin Savic has joined Bordeaux from Red Star Belgrade

- Palermo have snapped up full ownership 'keeper Francesco Benussi from Lecce
Mumbai (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Huntlaar and Ronaldinihio in Liverpool babay!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho? I don't think hats right! It would be cool if came though...
- Maicosuel has returned to Botafogo after an unsuccessful spell with Hoffenheim

- Ranocchia has joined Italian and European champions Inter on a five-year deal

- Goalkeeper Christian Abbiati has extended his Milan stay until 2013
- Andreu Fontas Signs Contract Extension With Barcelona

- Genoa Take Inter Starlet Mattia Destro On Loan

- Catania Sign San Lorenzo Midfielder Alejandro Gomez

- Massimo Oddo Signs Milan Contract Extension Until 2012
Almeria Sign Diego Valeri & Miguel Angel Luque. Valeri comes on loan, Luque arrives to the Estadio del Mediterraneo on a free transfer
Arsenal Striker Eduardo Completes Move To Shakhtar Donetsk On Four-Year Deal (deal believed to be worth £7. 5 million)
Spanish Primera Liga : Atletico Madrid : 21. 7. 10
Filipe set for Atletico move

Atletico Madrid have agreed a deal to sign Deportivo La Coruna defender Filipe Luis Kasmirski. The Brazilian defender is rated as one of the finest left-sided players in Spain, but the 23-year-old missed the second half of last season after breaking a leg in January, and missed out on a spot in the World Cup squad. The Spanish media said Filipe will sign a four-year deal at the Vicente Calderon for a fee of €12m. His sale will allow Deportivo to pay off the reported €4 million owed to midfielder Sergio Gonzalez in unpaid wages. Failure to pay that debt by August 2 could have seen them punished with relegation to the Segunda Division.

Atletico is looking Good with Forlan and everyone! I hope they do a Good Job!
Roy: Defender can leave
21st Jul 2010

Roy Hodgson today confirmed that full-back Philipp Degen can look for a new club.
The Swiss international has struggled to make an impact since arriving at Anfield from Borussia Dortmund in July 2008.
"We have had an amicable conversation with Philipp and he wants to play football, " Hodgson told Liverpoolfc. Tv.
"We won't stand in his way and he is free to look for another club. "

I think this was a good thing we did this, even though his contract isn't ending till 2 more seasons because with the money we'll be able to pay off some wages even if its like 2mil...
Reds agree Wilson deal
20th Jul 2010

Liverpool Football Club have this evening confirmed they have agreed a deal in principle for the transfer of Danny Wilson.
Wilson, 18, established himself in the centre of defence at Rangers last season and landed the Scottish Football Association Young Player of the Year trophy after making 24 appearances for the Ibrox side

Personally I think this was the right choice to make, we did a really good job in getting him. I was telling people. "I think we should get a center back" and we did! And that's great! I think now we'll be able to play Wilson in Center and Agger in Leftt Back or sometimes Ziegler if we get him. Agger is trained to play as an Left Back and I think he will suit the position. So good on you Roy!
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good signing for liverpool!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football