Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Confirmed Transfers
TimNCFC (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Nolan to West Ham done and dusted. Looks like a good move - odds on West Ham title have already shortened. Link: bwinbetting.com/en/nolan-signing-shortens-west-ham...
Peteko 2 years ago
I wonder what Newcastle fans make of this
Peteko 2 years ago
Pazienza to Juve
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
-Argentine defender Mauro Cetto joins Parlemo from Toulouse. FC    -Parejo (Gatafe) to Valencia  
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Good move by Valencia to get Parejo
Morgan Amalfitano joins Marseille  
His former partner up-front Kevin Gameiro joins Paris

Jesuriya (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Mexes to milan
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Pirlo to juventus
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Ivan Perisic, top scorer and player of the season of Belgian Jupiler league from Club Brugge to Dortmund
Adamaus (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bayern Munich have confirmed they have completed the signings of Schalke goalkeeper Manuel Neuer and full-back Rafinha from Genoa.

Regarding Neuer's capture a statement on the official Bayern website read: "Today, FC Bayern Munich and FC Schalke 04 agreed to terms of the transfer of Manuel Neuer. Consequently, Neuer will join the German record champions on July 1, 2011. "

The 25-year old goalkeeper, who will sign a five-year deal, was thrilled with the move and added: "I'm really looking forward to a great and exciting challenge at Bayern.

"Many colleagues from the national team are now my team-mates in Munich. So I will not enter an unknown territory and should settle in quickly. "
Juventus have completed the transfer of Switzerland international Reto Ziegler from Sampdoria on a Bosman move, with the left-back signing a contract until the summer of 2015.

Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hamit Altintop joins Real Madrid and signs a four year deal
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow, I can't see him getting much game time at Madrid
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
David luiz deal to chelsea from benfica confirmed
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Fernando torres to chelsea  Andy carrol to liverpool  Luis suarez to liverpool
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Spurs beat chelsea to the signing of pienaar from everton
Puskas (Manchester United) 3 years ago
That news of kenny millars is everywhere a fine footballer it would be a awful loss to rangers but if he ends up at birmingham I hope it works out this time down south, alex Mcleish is a good manager with a decent team going through a bad patch I know they are doubters down south when it comes to kenny but I think its his time, if it goes through to shine. They are going to be a lot of happy defenders in the SPL if he goes south

Kick4Life - changing lives through football