Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
" Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Nemanja Matic " - Anyone Know Anything About This Guy?
Chelsea2009 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
?
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Highly rated 21yo Serbian midfielder, bullies his way across the park at 6"4 yet can also act as a playmaker.

Starred in Serbia's Euro U21 squad and impressed during this years championship qualifiers. Injured for the majority of the actual Championships sadly.

His signature has been sought after for the past year with a number of big name clubs going for him.

Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well, at least Chelsea are hunting down young players.... They know their current squad is a tad old, so they're bringing in starlets, good move...
Thomas1978 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Garee that CHelsea is doing great hunting for younger prospects. Hope he will do great for CHelsea.

Must admit I have not seen him much.

Agree that it was a rip off. Imbrahimovic never performs in the big matches. Fact is he has never scored in the knock out stages of the Champions League.

Eto ont he other hand has scored and won in 2 finals. His goal ration for Barca is 1 in every 1. 4 games. That is just amazing. He has hit the 30 goal mark in 3 of 5 seasons for Barca. What more can you ask?

===
Please follow my blog, thank you.

Link: lets-talk-soccer. Blogspot.com
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Erm.... Typo?
Purps (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Really? I watched him play a match and thought he would be great on one of the bigger teams and now Chelsea bought him. Can't say I'm surprised but GL to him nonetheless

Kick4Life - changing lives through football