Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
CELEBRATIONS!!!
Sam (Juventus) 4 months ago

Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Lads and ladies,we have a winner!

Kevin Prince Boateng dressed up as MJ does the legendary moon walk to celebrate the scudetto!

Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Posted this in the awards thread but felt it ought to be here as well....

Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Drogba jumps corner flag  
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Looks damn cool!
Mourinho celebration  
Haha he can't slide!
Probably the best celebration ever!
Ronaldinho vs Juventus

SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I don't know why you rate that so much.... He looked iiishhhtupid!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He looks drunk! Very!
Haha I was joking. Of course, its a stupid celebration, but still looks cool!
Hahahha! Like deadbodies are walking in a field!
I am in love with Pato's 'heart'!  
 So stylish and sweet
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ronaldo is just too stupid. Watch his reaction after the important goal of benzema. The score is 2 to 2 between Madrid and Almeria. Ronaldo misses his penalty but benzema retrieves the ball and he scored the goal. All madrid players are happy because he wins 3 to 2 and ronaldo did not even famous goal from Benzema. Strong team spirit!
(see the end of the video, just the face ronaldo)

Zzlatan (Barcelona) 4 years ago
He must celebrate.
He missed a penalty, but benzema scored.
But he wasnt up there for celebration instead standing on far sise
What a selfish player...
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I would be so relieved if somebody put in my miss like that, at least your team scored, he just looks frustrated haha. I really don't like him as a player, always folding under pressure, not a good teammate, cocky, and he dives a lot, certainly there are many better players than him
Ok let me tone this down a bit. Truthfully he should be frustrated after that penalty, he could try to forget about it and celebrate better - That play for him wasn't really that bad in my opinion. He is at fault other places though. He does dive sometimes but most of his accused dives, he just goes down to easily. I don't know exactly what the fine line is that decides whether it's a dive or not but a lot of these times there is some contact.

Give him a break is what I say to a lot of people. His Dad wasn't there to teach him not to be cocky, he just played football mostly not talk to his Mom, and was shipped off to sporting Lisbon away from family at age 11. Arrogant or not I still think he's the worlds best player
His team have lead to the score! ! ! Benzema marks the goal of 3-2. He could at least be happy and congratulate his partner. I find it disrespectful to his team. Ronaldo plays for ronaldo. Other players play for real madrid
This is Ronaldo!What an arrogant and selfish player!He forgot the football is a TEAM GAME!  And did anybody notice the dive?
Manc, I really don't know anything about his childhood or upbringing so maybe some of my comments are a little too harsh. He certainly is a fantastic talent, not many players can do what he did against Marseille in the first five minutes of that game, great skill. The way he strikes the ball on those free kicks always troubles the goalkeeper, granted they are not unstoppable(enter Juninho Pernambucano for that) but still the ball went in the net, and Mandanda would have had to make a world class save to keep it out. And what I liked about it is how he didn't disappear afterward, he struck the post and was getting involved in the play. Then he got his second goal and put the game away. But still there are things I don't like about him. He still seems very selfish, and although that was a great backheel to Marcelo he didn't make to many quality passes other than that. All very flashy too, some of those step overs that he does don't really seem that effective, just good for the camera.

Your right he should be frustrated about that penalty.... Until Benzema comes along and puts in, then he should celebrate. It is a team game, if your mistake leads to another player coming through then you should be happy for him and your team, not sad for yourself. So although he is a great player and an amazing, amazing talent, his character will always let him down when it matters, if he continues to be so arrogant and selfish. And Messi will always be better hahaha
Well yea he should have celebrated, not much to argue about. My point was that maybe he isn't so much to blame for some of his actions. But That is truth, arrogance is part of the natural man and it will show if you haven't been trained well.

I think he just isn't very good at amazing passes, I mean he's fine and he's good at trick passes. Neither Ronaldo or Messi are like Ronaldinho in that way. And I say doing tricks tends to bring people to the stands a lot of people like to see that so why not? It doesn't hurt the play, he used to though when he'd do ten step overs in a row even though he could beat them after one.

Oh and.... Ronaldo's better hahaha
Ya sometimes people are harsh on him, he has built up a big reputation for himself in a good way and a bad way. As for the tricks, I would prefer just to see a perfectly weighted pass or an impossibly perfect touch then a step over, but they are both part of the game. And step overs and maradonas can be very effective when done in the right situation. He is definitely one of the best in the world, I just think Messi is better and possibly Gerrard or Kaka at least those two will show up in big games even if they are not as talented
MenUk (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Shaun Wright Phillips and Emanuel Adebayors celebration in the league cup victory agains arsenal was pretty cool
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I have picked up Marcelo Moreno's celebration when he was at Cruzeiro:

Wierd. Lool but he is an bremen now so I am happy
See this is why he's at Bremen, and not because of the goals
Looooooooool amazing
LOOL Drunk men hehe
Lol to funny
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
This is the funniest one: Van Bommel after he scored on Stantiago Bernabeu

That one is a legendary one!
Oley Oley Oley.... !
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
My favorite recent celebration is when Maicon scored a goal took off his shirt and went and celebrated with Mourinho A giant Brazilian with no shirt celebrating with his tiny Portuguese manager in a suit, I was laughing so hard. Jose loved it too

Another one was last year, I believe it was Bojan and Samuel Eto'o and Eto'o grabbed a real camera from a professional cameraman, real nice camera and took a real picture of little Bojan. Classy celebration that is, good work Sammy, I don't think he was booked either, and I bet that picture is worth a fortune, lucky cameraman here is the picture haha

Way back in the day when this post was first put up I said my favorite was to pull my shirt over my head and then do the airplane, but I rarely celebrate like that. Usually I just celebrate with my teammates give them hugs and the like because I am very modest. One I have never done before that I thought was real original but have recently seen footage of it, is the knighting celebration, get the flag and knight your teammate that set you up for the goal. Or play the corner flag with your teeth, like it is a guitar as a tribute to Jimi Hendrix, I don't know if anyone has done that. Definitely like the original celebrations, they are the best
Also the Cantona celebration, where he scores his most famous goal, takes on three players at midfield, does a one two with another player then chips it over the goalkeeper, into the g-spot(where the crossbar and post meet). He just stands there like a bad ass, classic Cantona
Ltm017 4 years ago
I was about to say Bojan. He makes me think every goal he scores is his first. His look and smile says it all. Its so funny
Yes you got to love little Bojan, he is a tremendous player too
Haha nice man, What if he dropped the camera LOL
Zzlatan (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Oh my favourite....  Samuel eto'o does the trick well.
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Apologies if these have been posted already

Lol.... He has gone crazy!
Where those both Paul Gascoigne? I know the second one is, in the Euros fantastic goal as well, one of my favorites
Funny!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football