Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Signing This Season
DudeJr (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Many transfers took place this season. Some players were flops for their clubs while some were absolutely fantastic. But which player do you think is the best signing?
DudeJr (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Bosingwa is brilliant for chelsea at right back
Quintuplechamps (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Palacios has been brilliant for spurs since his arrival in january. Spurs are finally startin to play football, and I can see palacios being a big player in the premiership next season
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ashavin has been great and is a real influence to thier team now        Him and Berbatov for Manunited
Damz I mean arshavin for arsenal    And berbatov for Man UTD    Aghh!
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Best signing
Is "Jeffrey" Bosingwa 4 Chelsea, altho silly mistake yesterdy, should have let it go over the line, 4 gk,
But besides that he's been unbelieavable, 1ce I jumped on top of his dad's kar,
Now I'm not talking crap from my mouth I really have,
Jumped on Jeffrey Bosingwa's SNR's Car
An old Hyundai!
Lol!
Its a toyota he's dad drives btw
Yeahj old jeffery is amazing
Sramirez824 (FC Barcelona II) 5 years ago
I'm going to say Dani Alves was an excellent acquisition for FCB. He holds it down in the back field and runs up like an attacking mid
Nazmiafiq (Kedah) 5 years ago
Definitely bosingwa. Berbatov just the laziest player i've ever seen. Luckily he has the finishing of nistelrooy. If not he's just another bendtner hahahaha
Gennady28 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Arshavin for Arsenal.      
RedForUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Andrei Arshavin babe
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Amr Zaki got a good start at the beginning of the season but.... He could had given more to wigan. Overall, the best signing award this season goes to bossingwa at the moment. Let's just wait till the end of season
Dlan4327 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Shay Given has stopped Man City embarrassing themselves too much.

Amauri & Gillardino have both been in fantastic form.

Other than that I'd agree with Alves for Barca & add Hiddink for Chelsea
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Have to agree with comments above. The great epl signings this season imo include - Given, Arshavin, Bosingwa. La liga - Diarra, Alves - these are the ones I could come up with on the spot at least.
Yeah I agree with the comment on given    He has been on form
Zaragocista85 (Real Zaragoza) 5 years ago
I also think Arshavin is having and will have a great impact for gunners.    Dani alves has proved to be a great signing for Barça.
Chaundy (West Ham United) 5 years ago
Arshavin Is A Player That Will Make Arsenal Great Again,  They Just Need To Sell Shitty Adeboyour And Bring In A Top Goal Scorer
Should have sold him earlier when he was a arrogant idiot.    Now he's not worth much D:
Arsenal27 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I also think tht adeboyors days are over nw, arsenal is a fresh side with addition of arshavin and nasri, also walcott and ramsay add to tht
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Adebayor, although s**t he may seem to be is an integral part of the team. Rio Ferdinand said adebayor is the toughest striker to mark so he is at least somewhat good. Even if he isn't scoring he offers a holding role for arsenal and is able to be an outlet for the midfield as well as an aerial presence. He is still only 25 which may not be that young but he can still improve

Kick4Life - changing lives through football