Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Berbatov Or Tevez.
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Who is the best  Berbatov or Tevez?  Your choice. Although it's  Hard to disagree with  Sir Alex's choice
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Neither
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Why? Erm ok
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Tevez.... Why are people calling for him to leave? Would be much happier to see the back of Ronaldo.

Tevez gets a lot of stick because he is played infrequently and so much is expected of him, and for some reason the occasions when he does outperform everyone on the pitch go unnoticed.

Everyone pretty much agrees that Berbatov is classy yet lazy. He is like a taller, lazier, more Bulgarian Del Piero in my opinion
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Tevez no doubt in my mind, works much harder and I think works better with Rooney. Berbatov is a good finisher but he doesn't have many goals this year and I think Tevez is just a better player, Moonpig made a lot of good points about his performances going unnoticed, when he came on as a substitute against France in that friendly with Argentina, he made a great run to set up the Messi goal, although messi did a lot of work too haha
Mbasaglia (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Tevez without a doubt. Berbatov is far to casual for my liking. He may have his skills, but he's to laid back and doesn't chase back when he looses the ball. Tevez on the other hand, works his socks off the entire time and isn't afraid to put in a tackle. He scored valuable late goals last season which helped United secure the Premier league and it's a pity he isn't starting as many games this year
Yeah I like them both  There. They're both good,  I just think Tevez should  Start more than he does.
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Though it's true that Berba has great skills and technique, I would have to say Tevez, simply because of his modesty, aswell as a great work rate.
He is a great team player, and then some!
He also has an uncanny ability of scoring crucial goals for us. Blackburn - last minute, Chelsea, Spurs, Roma, all last minute (to name but a few)
True, no offense Berbatov. He is on our team. Can't fight with a team member or we could lose the league
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Berbatov has his own unique tranquill style of play and that's why I like him. He's hit a rough patch but he'll be in top form soon
He was in good form before
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Good question. I have to say Tevez just because he works so hard. He's an amazing player, it is just that there are no goals that are reflecting his performances. Berba has skill, not much drive
Well, it looks like everyone said what I just did. LOL
There are you happy I made this Three weeks ago
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Cool man it is a good question, it can't hurt to have two though
Yeah I guess
Yesyesdan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Orrrr don't cry!Don't worry ilgive you credit...
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Doesn't Tevez also have a better strike rate per 90 minutes?
MidfielderMike (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Tevez
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Definetly berba he is has a very calm way of playing he copes pretty good with pressure
You mean definitely Tevez don't you?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football