Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bendtner The Worst Stiker In The Epl?
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I think he is. He is terrible this is a statment of another arsenal fan.

Bendtner is garbage, agreed. He does nothing worthy of being on a fluid, controlled side which arsenal is. He has a horrible touch, is always out of position and as previously stated couldn't find the net if he was standing in it. He almost cost arsenal their first goal by running offside like an idiot and then almost gave (what should have been) a PK....

Matt2011 (Bristol Rovers) 5 years ago
He's not the worst.... But he's certainly not good enough 4 arsenal.... Maybe not even the prem
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I agree that he's garbage and can't finish for s**t, but I totally disagree with his "always out of position. " He is always in fantastic positions but just can't do anything with it
Same ae I don't find that he's out of position
Elninoyash (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Dude I wouldnt go to that extent.... There are serveral worse than him but he is xertainyl not a very good player
Name some then?
The whole Spurs squad?
Haha lol good answer
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
He's not the worst.... But pretty bad.... Some reserves are worse...
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
True, but he's overrated
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
He is not that bad
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What you talking you  Not that bad. I don't now how he got to be a pro?  Am better than him.    
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not the Worst. I think he's a quality player. A few misses on recent form dosent make him the wost
Neonseong (Liverpool) 5 years ago
He's too full of himself, he has too much confidence in himself. Stupid and young that's defines Bendtner and if he doesn't fix that he'll be playing for a mid level team like Wigan or Newcastle one day
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
Name dropper!
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
He's got more goals than Ronaldo in the champions league. .

I like him though. He does miss opportunities, but I think he'll be quality
I agree totally. He's still a very young player and has much to learn
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
He's what? 20-something. Give him 1-2 years to shine. Although, I wouldn't be starting the kid. He's gotta' earn that privilege with the time he's given to perform at level
Nitro (Barcelona) 5 years ago
He's fuking s**t!
No
I agree with you nitro he misses great chances that have cost arsenal greatley
Madedwipa (Arsenal) 5 years ago
He has his potential, Wenger surely still believes in him
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Infinity% yes lol
I can't Believe People Really think he sucks. He doesent. He felt the void when Adebayor Was playing crap
No he didn't he filled it and missed the most easy oppurutunities and I watch every arsenal game he also can't pass
IgnitedSoul (Manchester United) 5 years ago
No dude.... Nike even stripped him off the Rosa's because he was too s**t against Burnley
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Yea and now they gave him superfly's, so what does that say about him
He's got pottential. He scores when people don't expect it. He's a great player and lay off him
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
You gotta' realize that the only reason he plays is because all the other stikers, which arsenal is in short supply of, are hurt. He ain't the worst, but he does need to work on his finishing
Affainyi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Since when did arsenal have a short supply of strikers? When bednter was playing there was vela on the bench and the reserves have jaysimpson who is arsenal's wellbeck
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
True, we are in short supply in many areas but striker is not one of them. Adebayor, van Persie, Eduardo, Theo Walcott (his original position is striker), Bendnter, Vela, Jay Simpson
Syraph (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
His finsihing is horrible, but the man is huge and the pressure that he puts on opposing teams is good for arsenal. He seems to work pretty good with arshavin too. Bendtner seems to put pressure and arshvin puts the ball into the back of the net. Heck, arsenal is going through a great moment and wenger really should hesitate before changing the starting XI
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Well he has been pretty bad recently. I have no idea, a lot of people say he's young and all that. But c'mon you can't say that forever you know? It doesn't seem like he's improved that much. Granted he has a little though
IgnitedSoul (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha lol I agree, he is one of the guys I hate watching whenever I see an arsenal game, he not only miss great chances, he is also slow as hell! And he wears the vapors.... What a disgrace to the product. I bet I can run faster than him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football