Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Vs. Chelsea (2nd Leg)
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Anyone else think that red card on Abidal was absolutely absurd? Did Anelka just dive? Essiens goal was amazing, but Barcelona is dominating the game
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yes I think so. Two bad red cards in two nights. I think ours was worse though. Oh dear it looks as though we'll have to play Chelsea again, what a shame
OH MY GOD BARCA WHAT A GOAL
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
BBAAAAAAAAARCCCCCCCCEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA!
Congrats Chuck now we are both happy
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Haha, I love Pep's reaction to the goal
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Yeah almost Murinho-esque
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That referee should be shot dead.... Wrong decisions everywhere.... WTF! NO penalty for Chelsea?! That's a 100% handball! Whats with the red card?! I don't know how that referee sleeps at night.... !
The refs have been rubbish lately
Barca should have received 3 penalties, chelsea got very lucky. Anelkas dive made up for all that though
Yes now We don't have to play that Chelsea crud. WOW THAT was EPIC!
Nitro (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Oh yeeeeeees in your face Chelsea you dirty bastards! Forca barca!
I don't think Barca really deserved to go to the final.... They had only 1-2 shots on target.... Chelsea were blundered.... Sigh.... Crap refereeing...
It only takes 1 shot son!
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arshavin - four shots, four goals.
Irrelevent much?
Excuse me? Do I know you?
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Pwned
Lol
Abepaih (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol. Drogba really lost his head after the game. It's like he's sayin "I'm gonna' burn your house" to the reff. Serve you right drog!
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 4 years ago
Oh dang, I didn't know he was making threats like that. I can understand his frustration and belittlement of the referee, but to make threats like that.... Wow
No he's not, but the expression that he made looks like he's sayin that. Lol. Well anythin could happen when you let your emotion control you. Actually he was screaming that the referee was a "f*****g disgrace" to the camera
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Chelsea should have sealed it, so many chances, a couple of dodgy refereeing decisions too. A lot of Chelsea fans are forgetting the Henry penalty at the Nou Camp though The Dani Alves, "freekick, " was clearly in the box.... With the drogba incident in the box, the defender did enough to warrant a penalty but drogba was clearly going down regardless, the first handball by Pique was a penalty but the handball at the very end hit his armpit/upper arm, chelsea players went nuts due to the frustration of containing Barca so well throughout the match.

I feel sorry for Abidal, he was crying while watching the game on a monitor.... Missing the final.... Yet Drogba should be excessively fined for his outbursts at the end, the referee was hassled like mad and Drogba was swearing at the cameras, sky broadcasted him calling the decision, "f**king ridiculous. "

What a mad night for a neutral.... Not sure which semi-final was the best though!
Great few days for neutral supporters haha
Abidal's red card has made it hard for the reff to give penalties for chelsea. Really the reff is "the man of the match" tonight
I thought the ref was way too involved in the game, there were many calls he should have let go in the second half, but also some that were outrageous that he didn't call (mostly for Chelsea which could have been penalties)
Where are the Chelsea fans when you need 'em?
Very strange that there hasn't been a single Chelsea fan to post on this topic.... Hmmm
Their arent enough vocal Chelsea fans here...
Funny that...
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 4 years ago
Either that, or people jumped off that bandwagon and started supporting man united
PTS symptoms are beginning to develop.
Lmao
Cclukefc (Coventry City) 4 years ago
Some of the comments in here are ridiculous. For a start, barca did bugger all but pass, no cutting edge so if you call that dominating fair enough, you're clearly mad. Secondly 4 penalty decisions turned down, 1 fair enough, but 4? I'm pretty sure the ref will be receiving thankyou cards from the anti english platini and blatter along with a cash payment. Unlucky chelsea and ronaldo rooney and co to demolish barca in the final
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
You thought the last incident should have been a penalty? It hit him slightly above the armpit, no way a handball
Theres two sides to every story. Both sides had valid arguments, but football isn't fair.

That's a really good article.... Just read it
That is a very good article . I like the line straight out of the bible and Pulp Fiction, beset by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Haha
Makes a good point. Chelsea were pissed at Barca's reaction to the "terrible" reffing last game. Now they know what it feels like
Dali (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I can't explain how excited I am for this final! Oh, this is gonna' be sooo good
Cclukefc (Coventry City) 4 years ago
So are the italian police and roma ultras
What a match. I shall be rooting for Barca...
As will I haha
Dali (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You dirts! LOL.... You should be rooting with for the champions
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 4 years ago
Mhm
I will be when Barca whens. I can't allow myself to root for a team I dislike so much

Kick4Life - changing lives through football