Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ballack To Retire After WC?
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
More bad news for Chelsea....
Michael Ballack has revealed he is contemplating on possibly retiring after the 2010 World Cup....

Link: www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211143...
What do you guys think? Will the German captain really retire then, or will he continue? How important is he to Chelsea, especially with this transfer ban? Will Chelsea be dealt a blow if he leaves?
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I hope so, I hate him, can't stand him and his attitude and would love not to have to watch him for a second longer. No lose to football plenty of people to take his place, hopefully someone with a better attitude towards the game, towards officials and towards his team mates.

I think this will be a little bit of a blow for chelsea but not to much, really it will just give Mikel a bit more of a chance
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Totally agree !! Ballack since he's in chelsea is like a ghost ! A f.... Nightmare to watch him play ! He makes me sick !
Me6666 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I hope ballak goes the german cheater can't stand the look of him body chekin ppl
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I can't see him retiring from domestic football if Chelsea's transfer ban is upheld, and to echoe what the guys said here his attitude and behaviour is unacceptable for a man with his stature and experience in the game.

He will only be missed by Chelsea fans and ze Germans
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If it where me I wouldn't, But I'm perfectly fine with him retiring. In my opinion he's not old enough yet, but I would like him too I don't like him one bit even though he's a good player
Vonrasmussen (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm quite surprised, I thought I was the only one who noticed his poor attitude. I remember a year or two ago when he and Drogba almost got in a fight over who was gonna' take a free kick. I was cracking up.

The sooner the better
Illskillz718 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Look, Ballack hasn't been relevant since 2006. The moment he donned the blue, I forgot he existed.

He's retiring after the World Cup? It's about time
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ballack retiring would actually be a good thing for chelsea. It would give our younsters a chance to step up. Not only that but he has been no good lately aside from the end of the 07-08 season. Too bad. From 00-05 he was simply brilliant
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 4 years ago
He is a cheat and would love to see him out of the game
Vonrasmussen (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Geez, everybody hates ballack, lol
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He does have a bad attitude and is out of form....
But I still want him to play.... I believe he's not old enough to retire yet....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football