Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Anderson Finally Scores!
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Anderson has finally scored his first goal for Manchester United....

A beautiful curling freekick!

Your thoughts on it or him next season?
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The players that ronaldo styfled will emerge! But are you really surprised he is brazillian, but I want him to play as skillhas he was for his old team
Yashan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I am not surprised that he is Brazilian at all
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lucas will be better than him next season
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He seems like a great player, just hope we get more goals than that Lol
I hope he scores more and I really hope we see more flair in his game
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That was a great goal. I've always thought he was a quality player. He's a big physical guy as well. Lots of muscle on him. Which isn't a good sign for Arsenal as we've no big dudes anymore
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It was a beaty. And his celebration was funny
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
Wait till he scores more goals during the EPL season, you'll find out that Anderson is quite a character lol

Link: www.footytube.com/video/soccer-am-3rd-eye-23-5-09-...
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
That was a fantastic goal. Hopefully we get to see more out of Anderson this season. On another related topic the final of the audi cup was really dull. Finished 0-0. Had to be done by pks. Bayern won
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Beautiful top corner strike....

If he's the Ronaldo replacement for freekicks than Man UTD don't have a lot to worry about there
Might be anderson was always better but got stifled by ronaldo
I'm not so sure about that but we'll just have to wait and see. He can be better than him in my opinion. He's also a for more quality distributor than Ronaldo was during his stint at Man Utd
VanPersie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Giggs can hit them well not a prolific free kick taker but he can hit thim. Tosic is a good set piece taker.... I can see him take corners or free kicks that doesn't matter as we have Hargreaves, he’s my top choice but since he’s not fit.... I guess Giggs, Anderson, Nani and probably Rooney.... And we know Scholes can provide long range surprise as well....
Maybe, just maybe, he could carry on his form into the Prem.... And be one hack of a midfielder next season.... Plus, he's only 18...
Yea I forgot that
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Sonuvabitch. He's achieved more at 18 than I have at 20. Bastard!
Phew.... I'm still 14.... But I'm only 4 years younger and i'l never get where he is.... Sad.... (sobsobsob....)
How old is he
I am pretty sure that Anderson is 21:   Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Lu%C3%ADs_de_Abreu_...
Well I think he has a bright future ahead of him
Redbeast (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Anderson is a great prospect, he's already shown he can handle the likes of Gerrard and Fabregas at this age
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 4 years ago
Man i've been waiting for many years to hear that this young brazilian player has scored his first goal with manchester united, and what a strike it was! It was perfect no goalkeeper could have saved that!
Lol The commentator said ".... He is Brasilian at the end of the day and that's the sort of thing they're supposed to do. "
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Finally he celebrated for himself
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Actually he needs a better celebration
Nahh.... I think that one was okay.... Pretty funny...
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 4 years ago
He is upset now uve said that, he has been practacing it ever since he joined united

Kick4Life - changing lives through football