Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ac Milan Vs As Roma, OCT 18
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
We have 2 teams that are completely different.... Ac milan that seems like having their worst moment right now and As Roma that having their best.... Would that miracle we've been waiting for milan gonna' concrete during this match or Totti would have more power to compete against the team which used to be one of the greatest? Time will tell us.... Or my intellect footytube folks can find the answer right now.... Lol
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Well I think this is going to the bottom of the list of replies because it isn't in the right place. It would certainly fit in the AC Milan forums list, so maybe you could put it there. That is where everyone makes threads about upcoming fixtures. I think it'll be hard for AC Milan and Roma will win but it will be a tight match because Milan will be determined - they've lost Kaka and I think that is the reason they've been rubbish. It's a great blow and they have't replaced him. 5-1 Roma = Final Result. If I'm right. But I don't knwo how well Roma have been playing. I know Milan aren't doing good though!
Thanks buddy.... But I can't find a Ac milan forum to put it in, Let's hope I will be lucky enough for people to check it out.    
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No.... Sorry about this. I meant search AC Milan on videos (the search bar is near the top right hand corner of the page) and you will see AC Milan on "channels" Click on that and then on AC Milan's page you will find "The AC Milan forum". Click on that and really it is just the same as the stands or terrace so just post it there. But sorry to confuse you mate
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
I think we are going to see a poor match with 2 teams in great danger....
Despite the fact that both teams are part of history.... They both are in dangerous and in akward position before the 18th october.
I hope that As Roma win the game, But Milan has to do something interesstin, if they loose or make a draw, we are going to see a begining of crisis....
You said it "Dangerous position".... Sometimes when you know that you are in danger, you have a different thinking and that where you can find the boost you needed. I think both teams are gonna' play the best card they have left for this match...
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
I'm not sure about that but!
When you see both team, it might be a wonderful match: with all those great players : De Rossi, Totti, Seedorf, Pato, Ronie, Riise, Baptista....
But when you are in danger too, you may be afraid, by the atmosphere even you got experience.... So we will see !
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Totti is on fire, he made an extraordinary start to the season.  It will be the man to watch.
Agreed.... He has been spectacular this season something we can't say about Milan's players but I am quite sure we gonna' have an interesting match between both teams.... I do believe that
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Tooti might be injured for 2 weeks guys.... I hope he will return for this game !  Can't wait to see the game !
Thanks for letting us know.... I hope will be back soon enough for this game too because he is a major piece for that game
I think being in dangerous position had helped Ac Milan Amayel.... That was an incredible game
Milan is going very badly, rome goes wrong. Both teams will win this game. We will therefore probably a close game, tactics, many faults as much pressure. The shape of the players will have an influence because some players will go to national teams.
I think an oh - oh or 1 - 1
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think its going to be a great match. Both teams will try to get 3 points. Milan are in crisis loosing already 2 matches. They will not like to loose any more matches, But its a fact that they have never won AS Roma since 2005!
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hum this one is a tricky one but I expecct Roma to win this one Milan is going crazy these days they need fresh faces their squad is way too old. In the past years they were ok but not they need to change if they want to be back as one of the greteast team in europe
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This match is wierd because roma and milan are teams that can win or lose when you less expect it, but I think if milan lose this game leonardo is out
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I havent been following this league but what i've seen Milan are gonna' bet a beating
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Going to be exciting, no doubt!And a tough job for us and Leo.... We have not won roma since 2005!So its hard to break the jinx, especially when we are struggling!But if milan can improve their defence and stop Totti then milan have good chances for a draw!And then if Ronaldinho and pato find their touch back, victory is surely for Milan!
The day when Ac Milan fans hope they will find another Milan is almost there.... Based on that game I would definitely have an idea of the Ac Milan team future
Vodka (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ac milan gonna' win this one.... Remember I said so
I wouldn't say that but I am sure it is gonna' be a challenging game and even face a new Ac mIlan team...
The big day is finally here.... The answers to all the questions gonna' be given today
And I am very nervously and anxiously waiting for the match.... A match which could go either way and can turn milan's future, finally going to start!
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
WAY TO GO milan! 2-1, with Ronaldinho scoring the first penalty, and provided a beauty of a overhead through pass to pato, who brought it down on his chest perfectly and nodded it past Doni. Genius PASS!

Ronnie and pato really connected this game. I think Leonardo still has a lot to learn, as he should have taken Ambrosini and replaced him with Flamini much earlier. He made some very clumsy and unnecessary tackles and looked like he was looking for a red card.

I don't know why Leonardo took Ronaldinho out in the end, he was doing really well for the counter-attack. Pato should've scored a second, near the end just before Ambrosini got that red card, Ronnie ran down the middle from the left flank and made a sick through pass to Pato but could not control it and pushed it too far to the goalie.

The referee went too far with his penalizing. It looked like was handing out cards like Santa Clause with gifts during Christmas.

I really hope that Milan can take full advantage of this win, and build on it, take notes from the silly mistakes that were made in the first half, and implement whatever they did on attack this game during every game. They showed real heart, with every player on that team making a solid effort for the team. Congratulations Rossoneri!

Well this game's performance will shut his critics up for a bit
Really he was incredible

Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Do you remember in the first half, when Pato was in full stride and he just missed bringing the ball down, from over his head? Who's pass was that? Ronaldinho's?

No, it was Thiago Silva's pass.... Unfortunately it wasn't a goal....
Victory of Milan. Good match for Ronaldinho. Milan played well, I hope that Milan will continue like that. We'll see Wednesday against Real Madrid.... A real test for milan
Yeah th's right. Milan has beaten Roma without Totti. Lets see whether milan can beat madrid without ronaldo!
This will be a much harder game but why not! With good organization and courage milan can get a good result at the Bernabeu
That's very true.... Real Madrid's defence is not very strong when compared to other big teams. Madrid have been conceding a lot of goals, So if milan could use this they can beat madrid!
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Milan's attack isn't strong enough to threaten the Real defence consistently. Sure Milan will have their chances but Real Madrid's attack will overpower Milan's aging and deteriorating defence

Kick4Life - changing lives through football