Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan Draw Barca In CL Group Stage Opener!!!
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 3 years ago
No doubt that will be the matchup to watch in the group stages.... What are your opinions?

1. Which team will strike first?

2. Which team will top the group?

3. Who is the player that will make the difference?

4. What is the most anticipated head to head player battle in this matchup?
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Oddly enough Milan draw first blood against Barca, but fall 2nd to them in the group.  Pato vs Messi`
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
True. Italian clubs somehow strikes better when they aren't given any chance. However, when they are the favorites, they somehow stumble...
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It is obviously Barcelona, to win the group comfortably, not only that but to win the Champions League too
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Barcelona will win the match and the group. And this game is not going to be Messi vs Pato it will be Barcelona vs Milan. I really hate when people do that. And when they do it is never like that
Braylann (CA Boca Juniors) 3 years ago
I agree
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Yeah your right Kimaway!

I don't think Milan will trouble Barca much at all, Barca are getting stronger all the time and Milan don't have enough in their team to stop them, in my opinion, I realise some Milan fans will disagree with me but that's what I think!
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I agree with the "they do not have enough to beat Barcelona". Their midfield is not strong enough to beat Xavi Iniesta and Busquets. And that is where I think the match will be won. If they can break that midfield trio then they won't win the game
Dcuduke (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I think Barca is the stronger squad, but with our other 2 clubs in the group, we should still finish 2nd in the group and advance. I think thinking the Rossoneri fair well against Barca is not that out there...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football